Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 (6527 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Who Owns Biafra, Ijaw Or Igbo? - Asari / When Are Igbo Going To Rule Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by ForumNL(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
tctrills:

Good we are are happy. We would continue to come from our barren region. Learn to live with it.

Lol, the same way Yoruba dominate UK, USA, CANADA, UAE and they are not chased away is the same way anybody can move to the only fertile and rich region in Nigeria - Southwest. The only issue is obey rules and regulations, know your limit and tame your tongue
Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by tctrills: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
ForumNL:

Lol, the same way Yoruba dominate UK, USA, CANADA, UAE and they are not chased away is the same way anybody can move to the only fertile and rich region in Nigeria - Southwest. The only issue is obey rules and regulations, know your limit and tame your tongue
Good let everyone celebrate this as good news. We should be best of friends since we see things the same way. Keep dominating Canada and let me dominant Lagos.
But about tame your tongue, I believe in freedom of speech. No tongue should be tamed. You are allowed to say whatever you like even if I don't agree with you, I would defend your right to free speech. So don't expect me to tame my tongue just to make you happy.
Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Fira09(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: Possibility Of An Edo Or Igbo To Rule Lagos In 2023 by Fira09(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Corrinthians:
We will give the Pigdiotic trolls what they ask for in good measure, press down, shaking together and running over.

cheesy
One of the powerful top-rated bigots on Nairaland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Best Power Sector Reforms Law In The World- Olawepo Hashim / Chinua Achebe Should Be Charged With War Crimes. / House Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.