Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC (full Statement) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC (full Statement) (419 Views)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar's Wife: Barr Dr Mrs Jamila Atiku-abubakar. / Report From Apc Primaries: A Tough Battle Between Two People In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC (full Statement) by Allwellokpi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku Abubakar resigns from APC (Full Statement)

Statement of resignation of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007 from the All Progressives Congress:

On the 19th of December, 2013, I received members of the All Progressives Congress at my house in Abuja. They had come to appeal to me to join their party after my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had become factionalized as a result of the special convention of August 31, 2013.

The fractionalization of the Peoples Democratic Party on August 31, 2013 had left me in a situation where I was, with several other loyal party members, in limbo, not knowing which of the parallel executives of the party was the legitimate leadership.

It was under this cloud that members of the APC made the appeal to me to join their party, with the promise that the injustices and failure to abide by its own constitution which had dogged the then PDP, would not be replicated in the APC and with the assurance that the vision other founding fathers and I had for the PDP could be actualized through the All Progressives Congress.
CONTINUED READING:
https://thoughtleaders.ng/atiku-abubakar-resigns-from-apc-full-statement/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC (full Statement) by pappy4real(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Do I even believe politicians?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Your Duty To Be Rich / Crazy&hilarious Things That You'll Only See In Dubai (pics) / Business Development Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.