Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT (2199 Views)

Buy From Us And Sell Back To Us Within Limited Time For Good ROI +2349030188831 / Key Into Real Estate Investment Today!!! And Be Rest Assured Of A Secured Future / KEY INTO REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TODAY!!! AND BE REST ASSURED OF A SECURED FUTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class.
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2020
It’s a new month. Another opportunity to write beautiful chapters of life. May you fill the pages with beauty. May success be your story. Cheers to a great month ahead.
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 1:50am On May 26, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2020
May God bless you
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 12:50am On Oct 06, 2020
May the Lord strengthen you to walk through the valleys of this month with grace. May He grant you the courage to shoulder your responsibilities with candour and enjoy the blessings with humility. May the Lord who knows the end from the beginning make every crooked way smooth for you and May he bestow upon you the divine peace and wisdom which will enable you to smile through the trials for they are not "problems" as the rest of the world thinks but stepping stones to the exalted position that the Almighty has prepared for you.

I wish you a Happy New month, remain blessed.
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2020
Those who are living by their natural inclinations have their minds on the things human nature desires; those who live in the spirit have their minds on spiritual things.
And human nature has nothing to look forward to but death, while the spirit looks forward to life and peace...
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Myrealtor(m): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2021
“If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”
John Paulson, investor and multi-billionaire
Re: WHEN YOU BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY, YOU ARE ASSURED OF A SECURE INVESTMENT by Viktoreze(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profitable Lpo Supplies For Equity Sponsorship / Build This 5bedroom Duplex For N16m(carcass) / Estate Land: Own A Land In Port Harcourt From As Low As N500k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.