Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Where Is TSTV - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is TSTV (45917 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is TSTV by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
jayson87:
Whats this one saying. prove there is beIN in chad
this is beIN website. bein.net/en/packages/
Re: Where Is TSTV by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
jayson87:
Whats this one saying. prove there is beIN in chad
click on location bein.net/en/contact-center/
Re: Where Is TSTV by jayson87: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2017
sicobamty2:
click on location bein.net/en/contact-center/
Well and Good, does beIN show premiership in Chad. Capital Letter NO.
Your presence in a country doesn't mean you have rights to air some programmes in that country. Startimes also has rights to premiership, have you wondered why startimes nigeria doesnt show it
Re: Where Is TSTV by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2017
https://www.premierleague.com/broadcast-schedules

If you check that link and use the filter on the listed African countries you will find that Canal + is consistently listed.

Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Central African Republic, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, GHANA, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Malawi, Madagascar etc.

ALL 'SUB SAHARAN AFRICA'

The list is there. Use the filter to verify

So much for 'exclusive'

If Canal + we're to decide to come to Nigeria, you will stop them from broadcasting Premier League in French?

Just because no one has asked questions or challenged the narrative before does not mean the narrative is 100% accurate.

Re: Where Is TSTV by maeshal(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2017
All these unnecessary argument, shey the test transmission is supposed to end today abi they have extended it to january
Re: Where Is TSTV by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2017
maeshal:
All these unnecessary argument, shey the test transmission is supposed to end today abi they have extended it to january

They extended to March 2020 o. No be small sontin
Re: Where Is TSTV by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
jayson87:
Well and Good, does beIN show premiership in Chad. Capital Letter NO.
Your presence in a country doesn't mean you have rights to air some programmes in that country. Startimes also has rights to premiership, have you wondered why startimes nigeria doesnt show it
I don't av time for people like u, I was in Moundou last jan, and I watched premership through beIN HD2..av u ever been to Chad? If u av any body u can call they will tell u.
Even cana+ is even showing premership in chad.
U need to travel out of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV by maeshal(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2017
Lmaooooo what a company. After they failed to start commercial sales of their decoders on the 1st of november, i knew right then that they are frauds masquerading as pay tv network. By the way i dey hear small gist say "super dealers" made initial deposit
4llerbuntu:

They extended to March 2020 o. No be small sontin
Re: Where Is TSTV by Ijaya123: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
TSTV is a fraud no doubt.
Re: Where Is TSTV by maeshal(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Next week i'm getting kwese, i feel that is the only company that can rival dstv in the future. Startimes has been in the market for long and yet can't put out a real challenge though they are trying in the area of sports
Re: Where Is TSTV by soloqy: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
maeshal:
Next week i'm getting kwese, i feel that is the only company that can rival dstv in the future. Startimes has been in the market for long and yet can't put out a real challenge though they are trying in the area of sports

Startimes don try reach where them fit. They show Bundesliga, French league, Seria A on their sports channels and MLS, Scottish league, English Championship, Dutch League, Belgian league via(Fox Sports)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TSTV by 1daboi: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
darelar:
presently many people were watching tstv with FTA decoder like strong, qsat, viewsat decoder etc. over 50 channels were showing presently now with mbc 2, action, max, Dubai one, channel tv, ait, nta, mama African Yoruba, mama African English, many music channels and co. so we're waiting patiently for them.
please give me sat name, tp , location of tstv please
Re: Where Is TSTV by darelar(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
1daboi:
please give me sat name, tp , location of tstv please
Presently TSTV is down for maintenance.
Re: Where Is TSTV by Babaflenjor: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2018
darelar:

pls can I get ur contact I want to make some enquiry about the c band dish.thanks
Re: Where Is TSTV by 1daboi: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
darelar:

OK, any other sat with mbc channels pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.