Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC (36032 Views)

3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by blackpanda: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
The simple truth is that there is no way atiku wouldve gotten a ticket for presidency under apc and he knows this. All these excuses are just stories that touch

Bubu till 2023 grin
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by smirn(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
mideactive:
My brother, lots can happen between now n 2019 o.in as much as I don't like politicians like Atiku,Pmb has got to wakeup. We expected so much from dis govt.,too bad,we'r getting far less than expected.let's say we can't blame pmb cus he cant fix d problems he meet on ground (which he promised to fix),how do you explain d once he created? How do u explain series of corruption right under his nose? how do u explain dat d ministers he took so long to choose are not performing? How do u explain d fact that we are yet to see a single accused looter in jail?don't forget, it's almost three years.why is APC now a safe heavens for PDP perceived looter?Obanikoro comes to mind.and why on earth did he return d houses sized from d formal Bayealsa governor,we all knw those houses are proceeds of loot,why are those thieves in his govt. Yet to be tried..u see,so many questions that I am sure we'll never get answers to.may be pmb is just a wove in sheep clothings or,he's just a hypocrite.I am yet to see any iota of integrity in dis president, u see why buhari till 2023 might be a myth after all. Tell d dam president to get busy, time is ticking.

In as much you are blind in your opinion you will never see anything good in this government. But whether you like it or not I will assure you that APC will rule till 2023.
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by sapele914(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
I dislike Atiku like dig shit. But he's right. APC scammed is all. They're worst than PDP
Get real how do you compare 2 and a half years to 16 years?
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by mubeela(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
God bless PDP
4 wat
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by excel123: 3:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2017
mideactive:
My brother, lots can happen between now n 2019 o.in as much as I don't like politicians like Atiku,Pmb has got to wakeup. We expected so much from dis govt.,too bad,we'r getting far less than expected.let's say we can't blame pmb cus he cant fix d problems he meet on ground (which he promised to fix),how do you explain d once he created? How do u explain series of corruption right under his nose? how do u explain dat d ministers he took so long to choose are not performing? How do u explain d fact that we are yet to see a single accused looter in jail?don't forget, it's almost three years.why is APC now a safe heavens for PDP perceived looter?Obanikoro comes to mind.and why on earth did he return d houses sized from d formal Bayealsa governor,we all knw those houses are proceeds of loot,why are those thieves in his govt. Yet to be tried..u see,so many questions that I am sure we'll never get answers to.may be pmb is just a wove in sheep clothings or,he's just a hypocrite.I am yet to see any iota of integrity in dis president, u see why buhari till 2023 might be a myth after all. Tell d dam president to get busy, time is ticking.

Bro, am not supporting buhari or what is his name, president is not the only one to be blame for all this, what about state governors?, what has our senators has done to support the masses,, governors own each state, what is their contribution to their own state?, just look at LAGOS, LAGOS state government did not wait for any body, from tinubu to fashola to ambode, when they knew that there is no place like home, they love they home, u can't expect ambode to make ogun like LAGOS, despite that he's also yoruba, what about our honourable in the house, what are they doing?, one governor use the state resources to make statues for presidents whose doesn't know the existence of imo until he invited them one by one..
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by ERCROSS(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2017
aji4so:
it was bound to happen, twas just a matter of time

How long does ur data plans last
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2017
This is not about APC or PDP. it's about a hijacked government. The cabals. The hyenas. The jackals. The smaller animals. The kitchen cabinet. Those who do not belong just to the "other room". They are the problem of Nigerians and Nigeria. They stand a chance if they present candidates that have no cabal affiliations; otherwise, they'll evaporate and the "sky will be their final bus stop".
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by maisauki: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2017
dedugba:
Atiku the Unstable promise to stabilize the economy of Nigeria as well as power supply, Atiku the political prostitute promises to end all form of corruption in nigeria. Atiku the unfaithful promise to uphold the Constitution and oath of office if elected. he is not a liar he is a very sincere man, at least he has said and demonstrated that he is unfaithful untrust worthy.
may God bless d womb that carried you
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by engrchykae(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
dedugba:
Atiku the Unstable promise to stabilize the economy of Nigeria as well as power supply, Atiku the political prostitute promises to end all form of corruption in nigeria. Atiku the unfaithful promise to uphold the Constitution and oath of office if elected. he is not a liar he is a very sincere man, at least he has said and demonstrated that he is unfaithful untrust worthy.
do you earnestly believe that online mudslinging and and campaign of calumny can change public opinion and despair of citizens over your saint bubu
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by mideactive: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
I dont hate APC and,i av not said there is no good in Buhari. But these are obvious questions that requires honest answers.

smirn:

In as much you are blind in your opinion you will never see anything good in this government. But whether you like it or not I will assure you that APC will rule till 2023.
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by engrchykae(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abdul9025:
APC doesn't need him.... Political prostitute....doing things for his own selfish interests
is buhari not only interested in empowering his kith and kin,is tinubu not after his own gain?
My dear its all about selfish interest but some just try to allow the poor to have left overs unlike jubril
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by mideactive: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
We all knw the governors are worst than vampires, pmb should have considered this.d people will always blame him n not the governors. Jail one or two past governor and,see how d rest sit tight.but how can u explain d fact that he's giving 'em back there stolen assets? Right now,I'm more scared of pmb than d devil.now tell me,what's is d difference between gej and pmb?

Lordcenturion2:

Bro, am not supporting buhari or what is his name, president is not the only one to be blame for all this, what about state governors?, what has our senators has done to support the masses,, governors own each state, what is their contribution to their own state?, just look at LAGOS, LAGOS state government did not wait for any body, from tinubu to fashola to ambode, when they knew that there is no place like home, they love they home, u can't expect ambode to make ogun like LAGOS, despite that he's also yoruba, what about our honourable in the house, what are they doing?, one governor use the state resources to make statues for presidents whose doesn't know the existence of imo until he invited them one by one..
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by dedugba(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
engrchykae:
do you earnestly believe that online mudslinging and and campaign of calumny can change public opinion and despair of citizens over your saint bubu

If my opinion appears like mudslinging then i apologize for the offense however, this man supervised the sale of public assets to his cronies during failed privatization drive of Obj, he so corrupt that his buisness associates in America are in jail over the Halliburton scandal, he also can not dare step in America as he would be arrested of the pending case. This is not the man that will rescue Nigeria, and for your information i supported Bubu but he is failing miserably with no hope of success. i wont vote in the next election if the choice is between a suspected thief and a man who can't control his subordinates and lack direction.
Re: 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC by engrchykae(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
dedugba:

If my opinion appears like mudslinging then i apologize for the offense however, this man supervised the sale of public assets to his cronies during failed privatization drive of Obj, he so corrupt that his buisness associates in America are in jail over the Halliburton scandal, he also can not dare step in America as he would be arrested of the pending case. This is not the man that will rescue Nigeria, and for your information i supported Bubu but he is failing miserably with no hope of success. i wont vote in the next election if the choice is between a suspected thief and a man who can't control his subordinates and lack direction.
tinubu also has a drug trafficking case with the Chicago police department while saint bubu was an unrepentant coupist.
You talk of atiku supervising the sale of national assets while exonerating obasanjo.
Atiku is a better choice to manage Nigeria being a successful business mogul rather than a man whose only business is rearing 150 cows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.