Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. (600 Views)

Atikus Persistence Could Ignite Fresh Desire For Justice At The Court- Dr Olufon / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. by Malizumedia: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Full Statement of Atiku's resignation:

Statement of resignation of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007 from the All Progressives Congress

On the 19th of December, 2013, I received members of the All Progressives Congress at my house in Abuja. They had come to appeal to me to join their party after my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had become factionalized as a result of the special convention of August 31, 2013.

continue reading... https://malizumedia.com/just-imagine-as-atiku-resigns-from-apc-his-reasons-are-mind-blowing/

Re: Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. by gotaheart: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mr I no dey click Mali zoo media. The person below me should do while the detail is shared on naira zoo.

1 Like

Re: Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. by roundman: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
A very inconsistent man in did,a man without principal.This is a man routing to become the president of this country,well maybe he wants to give so of the money he has stolen out.Him himself knows he is just a jester.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA: Real Reasons Obiano Floored Opponents / Okowa, Otuaro, Uduaghan, Others Storm PDP Campaign Rally / BREAKING NEWS: APGA Loading In Ebonyi State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.