Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio (1077 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by djchronic(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2007
NaijaDeejays presents an exclusive interview with SauceKid! Also premiering two hot Singles from the forth coming album!! I know ya' all been patiently for the kid to blow, now he's taken the rap game to d next level.

The African Ambasaddor of Rap music, SAUCEKID, live IN THE MIX with NAIJADJS on Truspot radio this Saturday 24th Feb. 2007

1pm – 4pm (U.S.A Central Time)

8pm – 11pm (Nigerian Time)

7pm – 10pm (UK Time)

Please login at www.truspotradio.com for the phattest Mixes in Nigerian Hip-hop & RnB. Stay on Top with the tru Spot, and keep it locked IN THE MIX!!! grin
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2008
the same naijadj's were cool wiv saucekid till only God knows wut happened
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by CGutta(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
He dissed the djs thinking he was seriously the ambassador of naija hiphop grin and that's what he got in return. . . wink
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2008
Shhhh my frnd who say make u talk?
Naija dj's dey play d guy sha except the ones wey carry d tin 4 head
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by ajayi1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2008
Is song is played on Radion station so what do you want again.
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by CGutta(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2008
ajayi1:

Is song is played on Radion station so what do you want again.
what r u talking about? Am I not responding to what Tosin said? "Till only God knows what happened" so I explained what happened! Wehtin deh do u?

tosinadeda:

Shhhh my frnd who say make u talk?
Naija dj's dey play d guy sha except the ones wey carry d tin 4 head
So ur point? If u know dem deh play his song why make that stmt then? Sometimes I juss deh wonder. . .
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
djchronic:

NaijaDeejays presents an exclusive interview with SauceKid! Also premiering two hot Singles from the forth coming album!! I know ya' all been patiently for the kid to blow, now he's taken the rap game to d next level.

The African Ambasaddor of Rap music, SAUCEKID,

i hate it when he is been refered to as this! angry
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2008
go hang ur self
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

go hang ur self
u blind or what?

who give am title? U? DJ's?

i hate it when ppl like you dnt think b4 u talk! what d F does ambassador for whatever mean?!

his he the 1st african to do hip hop or what?

i nor dey hate oh! its just annoying to dey see that sentence all the time
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
u dey crase i think!!!!!!
who u dey vex for
go and die jare!!!!

if u sef like, go give yoursef name
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

u dey crase i think!!!!!!
who u dey vex for
go and die jare!!!!

if u sef like, go give yoursef name

i be think say u get sense of reasoning b4 ni! tongue

i nor know say ur brain still dey pentium II. go upgrade am
ode! tongue
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
oloshi if u dey vex say him give himsef name, how e take affect me
if u see am go dey vex for am no be for me u go dey rake!!!
na me give am name
odeburuku
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
more reason to see u aint worth my time!

**Shakes head**

if only some dumb ass MFs can take a chill pill!!!

good day!
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2008
lalaboi:

more reason to see u aint worth my time!

**Shakes head**

if only some dumb ass MFs can take a chill pill!!!

good day!

Bleep you
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by MrCrackles(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
WTF shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2008
MrCrackles:

WTF shocked shocked shocked

wetin tongue
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2008
tosinadeda:

wetin tongue

why una dey curse dey fight?
! grin
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

why una dey curse dey fight?
! grin

when the fucca dey vex for me like say na me give the guy name
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

when the fucca dey vex for me like say na me give the guy name

nothing would have happened if u didnt feel the need to comment about my post!!

u just dont learn how to shut up! and mind your own Business!!
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2008
lalaboi:

nothing would have happened if u didnt feel the need to comment about my post!!

u just don't learn how to shut up! and mind your own Business!!

u be ode
u commented on a post, i commented on urs!!!!
wuts the difference

like i said before

fukk you
go and die
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by lalaboi(m): 12:25am On Dec 10, 2008
e be like say dem jus teach u how to dey tok F you!

good day!
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 12:27am On Dec 10, 2008
lalaboi:

good day!

2nd time ure sayn that
u neva tire
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by CGutta(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2008
tosin needs to go eat a dikk on a fukkin real note and choke himself to death!!! How in da fukk is he da ambassador of Naija hiphop. . . ?? Think b4 u start shit u illiterate mothafukka!!! angry

u start issue and expect peeps to juss let it die? Nah Fukk what u going thru u bitch ass nigga!! I don said this shit b4, u needa do us all a favor by hanging urself u fukkin tramp!
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2008
Here comes another fool that is talking to me like i gave saucekid dat name!
Ure both stupid
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by javalove(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2008
anyone who says Saucekid is an ambassador of rap music in nigeria is a fool. Be it the media, his fans, his family members or himself.

Are u guys kidding me? I refused to comment on this AFRICAN AMBASADOR" shit cos i thought it was all a joke. abeg, tosin na u i go beg pass, stop it and if u can get accross to saucekid, tell him to reject it pls. that wud be quick to end hs career
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by MrCrackles(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2008
POSTER

You gotta be shitting me about Saucekid being a rap ambassador

My protege who is only 12 would love-vendor and murk him to death

Hez lame, jack beats, rips flows and nick rhymes

He pretends to have a swagger but i think itz all bugger

And to you guys throwing potshots at each other, common grow up! cheesy

Saucekid is not worth moaning and groaning about!
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by tosinadeda: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
Una dey carry am for head like say d title go give am anytn!
Its a damn nickname!
Get used to it
Re: Saucekid In The Mix With Naijadjs On Truspotradio by ajayi1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2008
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Foxy Brown Jailed / R Kelly And Awards / Between Kenny Rogers,garth Brooks And Tim Mcgraw,who's Your Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.