Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases (14742 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement / 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
All politicians in Nigeria are enemies of the state.
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by AceRoyal: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Reno keep shut b4 these men of God will reign courses on u, they still beta than u.
Courses?
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by Blizzy9ja: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
iamjavadem:

You too face the facts what’s mbark and bakare business in it, are they EFCC members? Mumu talk.
You need sense
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by Awoo88: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
okosodo:
Buhari is the most difficult person to defend on earth
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by Blizzy9ja: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
ucee64:
fool i am already on my way cum ad stop me
I pity your stupidity, If you think going to AMEN will help you, you're just decieving yourself... While the so-called priest is still enjoying the largesse he got from his visit to Aso rock you're travelling a long distance to hear his demon inspired prophesy... May God forgive your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by nairanaira12: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery is it true that Stella oduah and diezanni are fighting over oga Jonah something ?

Your comment looks like that of a thoughtless child. Or are you one?
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by nairanaira12: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
remigiusizunna:
who still takes that one serious ?

People who haven't lost their senses and ability to read take him serious
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by nairanaira12: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
iamjavadem:

You too face the facts what’s mbark and bakare business in it, are they EFCC members? Mumu talk.

Go back and read that post again. This time, go with your senses.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by remigiusizunna(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
i should have thought so
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by kelechi17(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery is it true that Stella oduah and diezanni are fighting over oga Jonah something ?
bmc cammandant
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by vislabraye(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mbaka and Bakare are not truthful individuals.
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by ucee64(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I pity your stupidity, If you think going to AMEN will help you, you're just decieving yourself... While the so-called priest is still enjoying the largesse he got from his visit to Aso rock you're travelling a long distance to hear his demon inspired prophesy... May God forgive your foolishness
go to hell with your stupid opinion i careless am already in amen come and beat me.
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by seguno2: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Good one from Pastor Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by gete21: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I pity members of Adoration ministries and the others that will still stupidly go and listen to the hypocrites.

Why

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by seguno2: 3:08am On Nov 25, 2017
okosodo:
Buhari is the most difficult person to defend on earth

Patriot Parrot sarrki will not agree on that.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2017
n.a. true o.where these two people they self.....I though they travel out of these country. ..you mean these men of God are in these country and things they happen.....well they will say that they have not heard from God or God has not yet spoken to then hence their silence!
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2017
People commenting that Goodluck or his administration was corrupt, tell me who isn't corrupt. The thief who does not have the oppurtunity to steal considers himself an honest man. Okay Goodluck stole money but he worked, he didn't give excuses, everyone insulted him without him threatening them. Buhari is honest but his govt have produced the worst impunity ever & yet no work to show! Goodluck established universities even in Buhari's State buh APC will catch here n there #AttackTheMessage not the messenger
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by ahmad76: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Buhari is the most difficult person to defend on earth[color=#550000][/color] undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by ahmad76: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Oga face the issue... Who reinstated Maina grin
Re: Reno Omokri Lampoons Mbaka, Bakare Over Silence On Corruption Cases by Strongedition: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
mikeycharles:
Look at the mouthpiece of the most corrupt man in history speaking about corruption... Hypocrisy at it's finest, with his mouth like talking drum cheesy grin grin

So his mouth is more important than the pressing issues raised by the mouth abi? Nigeria is irredeemable, painful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

$500 Million Chinese Loan Already Approved, Probe Unnecessary - Reps / Crude Oil Found In Ogun State / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.