Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) (1717 Views)

My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. / Jehova Witness Views On Hell Fire / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by tonexman18(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is what a university of portharcourt student said about hell and was attacked on social media

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by tonexman18(m): 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
more

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Friedyokes: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
You will notice that nobody offers any point to counter his ...just insults ...the Christains didn't even counter his point ...sad no one made an intelligent argument...

3 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin grin grin

Probably smoked Nnewi weed for the first time!!!

Nairalanders, pls let's leave this thread

2 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by MENZPRIDE(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
grayht:
grin grin grin

Probably smoked Nnewi weed for the first time!!!

Nairalanders, pls let's leave this thread

I thought so too!
Imagine the Guy trying hard to make sense...

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

The guy is probably an 100L philosophy student. He is a potential atheist.

Nairaland Atheists should come and see their doll brother.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Evablizin(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

"When Jesus said it is finished,he was actually referring to your senses". gringrin

Savage.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Evablizin(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let me call lalasticlala and mynd44.

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by iamnlia(m): 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evablizin:

None of them postulated any idea as to why hell doesn't exist.
Nigeria is finished if we keep slamming any attempt to think freely, this is why someone somewhere will be buying private jet with your money and you'll see most people defending him.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Goodyshoes(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Evablizin:

It's simple enough.
Check well through the various posts, there hasn't been a single rebuttal to his post.
Make an attempt to rationally counter his claim.

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by tonexman18(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Nairaland Atheist should come and see their doll brother.
300L
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
tonexman18:
300L
That doesn't make him any different from a wisdom pauper.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Goodyshoes(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

That doesn't make him any different from a wisdom pauper.

Questioning the existence of Hell does not make him a potential atheist.

Do you have any rebuttals to his proposition?

2 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Goodyshoes:

Questioning the existence of Hell does not make him a potential atheist.

Do you have any rebuttals to his proposition?

How does Atheism start?

By questioning the existence of God right?
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by obinna4Jesus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Truth is eternal and can not be swept under the carpet whether one accepts it or not. God is a merciful God and also a righteous judge and there is no partiality found in him. He is merciful because he has sent his son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of mankind. He became the lamb for the sins of the world by using his own blemishless blood to pay for our sins and that no one should go to hell. He that will go to hell is the one that refused to accept the payment which was made for their sins ; therefore they've got to pay with their own blood. Your good works and philantropy isn't sufficient to get you right standing with God except the blood of Jesus which was shed to purge our conscience from dead works to serve the living God because man without Jesus is spiritually dead and an eternal fugitive. Buy the truth and sell it not.

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
first of all I'm a Christian and I've had this thought on hell, like if a Christian dies and had unrepentaned sins which hell would such person go to cause a lot of religions got their own versions of hell and each thinks theirs is the true hell where sinners and unbelievers would end up in. I don't know, it's just some random thoughts of mine though.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Nairaland Atheists should come and see their doll brother.
Atheist here representing. Well, it's spelt DULL not DOLL. That's probably the reason you wouldn't learn when Atheists tells you the truth about the non existent of a DOLL in the sky because if he did exist for real he wouldn't be that DULL to turn a blind eye to suffering and evil in the world.

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
aaronson:
Atheist here representing. Well, it's spelt DULL not DOLL. That's probably the reason you wouldn't learn when Atheists tells you the truth about the non existent of a DOLL in the sky because if he did exist for real he wouldn't be that DULL to turn a blind eye to suffering and evil in the world.

My expression is not wrong.

You see you're what I'm talking about.

Don't correct me. I wrote DOLL.

Grammarian! DOLL is the word. I'm not talking about intelligence here.

Wisdom is not intelligence.

Read the the post again and check your dictionary.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by lovely17(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lol funny thing is some churches preach this

Some also preach we were saved on the cross ,so we can commit as many sins as we like we'll still make heaven. just guard your heart about what you listen to
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by blingxx(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerians can be so stupid sometimes... I don't see anything wrong with what this guy said... I've been having the same thoughts.. People fail to see that history is exaggerated over time I don't take religion seriously like before

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Goodyshoes(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

How does Atheism start?

By questioning the existence of God right?

I'm not an atheist, but I'd make attempts to respond.
Atheism is not necessarily the questioning of God, because that already assumes that the atheist presumes what God might be and then presses further to question the existence.
Atheism isn't about questioning, rather scepticism deals with questioning the plausibilities of notions; in this case- the existence of God, as you put up there.

The fellow isn't necessarily on his way to atheism, after all there are other religious sects that advance such notions; such as denying the existence of hell.

Cheers.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Goodyshoes:

I'm not an atheist, but I'd make attempts to respond.
Atheism is not necessarily the questioning of God, because that already assumes that the atheist presumes what God might be and then presses further to question the existence.
Atheism isn't about questioning, rather scepticism deals with questioning the plausibilities of notions; in this case- the existence of God, as you put up there.

The fellow isn't necessarily on his way to atheism, after all there are other religious sects that advance such notions; such as denying the existence of hell.

Cheers.

The bolded brings questioning.

Cheers
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by blingxx(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
McBeal10:
first of all I'm a Christian and I've had this thought on hell, like if a Christian dies and had unrepentaned sins which hell would such person go to cause a lot of religions got their own versions of hell and each thinks theirs is the true hell where sinners and unbelievers would end up in. I don't know, it's just some random thoughts of mine though.

Bro wake up.. Most of these stories were made up by man I don't believe those fantasies anymore

1 Like

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Goodyshoes(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
OrestesDante:

The bolded brings questioning.

Cheers

Yeah.
Scepticism is not the same as Atheism.
You posited that he is a potential atheist, when all he did was question the plausibility of the Hell theory.
cool
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Goodyshoes:

Yeah.
Scepticism is not the same as Atheism.
You posited that he is a potential atheist, when all he did was question the plausibility of the Hell theory.
cool

OK cool
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
I consider the fact that I have completely overcome the fear of hell to be one of my greatest accomplishments.

The thing hook me bad...

4 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I consider the fact that I have completely overcome the fear of hell to be one of my greatest accomplishments.

The thing hook me bad...

bros no be only you

2 Likes

Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2017
blingxx:
Nigerians can be so stupid sometimes... I don't see anything wrong with what this guy said... I've been having the same thoughts.. People fail to see that history is exaggerated over time I don't take seriously like before

interesting, tell us about those thoughts
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Daeylar(f): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Hell doesn't exist, so he was right

And I'm no longer terrified of death because I know after that I no longer exist, not that I go to any stupid hell or heaven,

A huge weight was lifted off.

None of you told any lies

Friedyokes:
You will notice that nobody offers any point to counter his ...just insults ...the Christains didn't even counter his point ...sad no one made an intelligent argument...
iamnlia:

None of them postulated any idea as to why hell doesn't exist.
[b]Nigeria is finished if we keep slamming any attempt to think freely, [/b]this is why someone somewhere will be buying private jet with your money and you'll see most people defending him.
Say this again.
Goodyshoes:

It's simple enough.
Check well through the various posts, there hasn't been a single rebuttal to his post.
Make an attempt to rationally counter his claim.
Re: A Student Thought On Hell,and The Replies He Got (pics) by Peacefullove: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hellfire doesn't exist .

I challenge any so called Christian to show me one person among those whom Jesus of Nazareth raised from the dead who claim to have been to The so called Hellfire when he was dead ?

(1) (Reply)

In Rare Letter, Benedict XVI Says He's 'on Pilgrimage Home ' / A Seeker Questions Justcool About The Grail Message. / The Mystery Of Iniquity And The Revelation Of The Wicked One Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.