Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical (1305 Views)

Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by folafola(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
The haddith said when cock crow that signifies the presence of angels!! And when donkey brays that identifies the presence of shaitan

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When you hear the crowing of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a Satan."

حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ رَبِيعَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْرَجِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ صِيَاحَ الدِّيَكَةِ فَاسْأَلُوا اللَّهَ مِنْ فَضْلِهِ، فَإِنَّهَا رَأَتْ مَلَكًا، وَإِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ نَهِيقَ الْحِمَارِ فَتَعَوَّذُوا بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ، فَإِنَّهُ رَأَى شَيْطَانًا ‏"‏‏.‏

*https://sunnah.com/bukhari/59/111*

Ten cocks just crow here repeatedly!!! And many more donkeys keep braying repeatedly non stop!!

_Does this mean angels came to my area in tens while shaitan bombarded my house in drones!!!??_

Islam is a deceit and full of joke, how can you belief this fairy tales!!!?

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by iamgenius(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Go an kill yaself.
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by enilove(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Go an kill yaself.

Think , think , Pls think b4 it gets too late.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by iamgenius(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
enilove:

Think , think , Pls think b4 it gets too late.
It never too late for you to become a Muslim. You are well welcome to the religion of PEACE. Become a Muslim and be forgiven all your past sins and become like a new born baby who has no sins on his head.

Hear O Israel Our Lord is One( not three in one).

Allah said: Sura 4 - Ayat 171

O People given the Book(s)(Jews and Christians) ! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor say anything concerning Allah, but the truth; the Messiah, Eisa(Jesus) the son of Maryam(Mary), is purely a Noble Messenger of Allah, and His Word; which He sent towards Maryam, and a Spirit from Him; so believe in Allah and His Noble Messengers; and do not say “Trinity”; desist, for your own good; undoubtedly Allah is the only One God; Purity is to Him from begetting a child; to Him only belongs all whatever is in the heavens and all whatever is in the earth; and Allah is a Sufficient Trustee (of affairs).

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by mujahid777(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
What exactly do you find funny @folafola
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by folafola(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
mujahid777:
What exactly do you find funny @folafola

The haddith is comical or better still tell me they are factual

1 Like

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by mujahid777(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
folafola:

The haddith is comical or better still tell me they are factual
You're merely saying the same thing.Explain why you find it funny?
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by DeepSight(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
mujahid777:

You're merely saying the same thing.Explain why you find it funny?

Is the assumption of the presence of angels when cocks crow and the assumption of the presence of Satan when Donkeys bray not funny enough?

Or do you need me to assist the OP with more hilarious Islamic suppositions?

Ok, wait. . . . I am coming.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by DeepSight(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
FROM THE HADITH OF SAHIH MUSLIM, vol. 1,

1.582: Abu Huraira narrated - Abu Huraira was one of the writers of the Quran who gave his own account about Muhammed, just like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were to the gospels)

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Adhan is pronounced Satan takes to his heels and passes wind (farts) with noise during his flight in order not to hear the Adhan. When the Adhan is completed he comes back and again takes to his heels when the Iqama is pronounced and after its completion he returns again till he whispers into the heart of the person (to divert his attention from his prayer) and makes him remember things which he does not recall to his mind before the prayer and that causes him to forget how much he has prayed."

What? Shaitan farts loudly in order not the hear the Adnan?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by DeepSight(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
4.509: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

What? Shaitan is moved to mirth when people yawn?

And from the Hadith of Sahih Muslim Book 41, Number 7131: [5]

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle said: When one of you yawns, he should try to restrain it with the help of his hand since it is the Satan that enters therein.

What? Shaitan enters people when they yawn without covering their mouths?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by DeepSight(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
BUKHARI

8.242: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."

What? Allah likes Sneezing and dislikes Yawning?

Yawning is from Shaitan? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by DeepSight(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
4.516: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

What? What is Shaitan doing in the top inner parts of peoples noses at night?

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by mujahid777(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
DeepSight:

Is the assumption of the presence of angels when cocks crow and the assumption of the presence of Satan when Donkeys bray not funny enough?

Or do you need me to assist the OP with more hilarious Islamic suppositions?

Ok, wait. . . . I am coming.
Whether funny or not,just explain why it's so ridiculous?
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by OtemSapien: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Go an kill yaself.
Mohammed and Allah must be high on weed grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by iamgenius(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
M
Have I ever insulted you or your Boss Atum?
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by OtemSapien: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
iamgenius:
Have I ever insulted you or your Boss Atum?
Have I ever insulted you? Mind you, I'm not insulting Allah and Mohammed, but I'm only describing the scenario probably surrounding them while the were writing such ignorant text the OP posted. Imagine, so if I sneezed it is the devil. grin cheesy grin
BTW, you have insulted me before but I have never insulted you and I will never do such a thing to you. See screenshot below.

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by iamgenius(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
Have I ever insulted you? Mind you, I'm not insulting Allah and Mohammed, but I'm only describing the scenario probably surrounding them while the were writing such ignorant text the OP posted. Imagine, so if I sneezed it is the devil. grin cheesy grin
BTW, you have insulted me before but I have never insulted you and I will never do such a thing to you. See screenshot below.
You can insult me if you like, but not the Two. You are in a plain error. I pray you know the truth and follow it.
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by OtemSapien: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
iamgenius:
You can insult me if you like, but not the Two. You are in a plain error. I pray you know the truth and follow it.
I can never insult my fellow human beings, because I love everyone. But I can make fun of bad gods who are putting my people in mind slavery. To you, it may be vice versa, but you can't change me. FYI, Yahweh and Allah are still in a spiritual cage.
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by shadeyinka(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:

It never too late for you to become a Muslim. You are well welcome to the religion of PEACE. Become a Muslim and be forgiven all your past sins and become like a new born baby who has no sins on his head.

O People given the Book(s)(Jews and Christians) ! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor say anything concerning Allah, but the truth; the Messiah, Eisa(Jesus) the son of Maryam(Mary), is purely a Noble Messenger of Allah, and His Word; which He sent towards Maryam, and a Spirit from Him; so believe in Allah and His Noble Messengers; and do not say “Trinity”; desist, for your own good; undoubtedly Allah is the only One God; Purity is to Him from begetting a child; to Him only belongs all whatever is in the heavens and all whatever is in the earth; and Allah is a Sufficient Trustee (of affairs).

The OP just showed you a verse from your revered Hadith from Buhari. Is it an authentic Hadith?

In other posts, it had been proved that Jehovah and Allah are two separate different beings so, stop the foolery.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by shadeyinka(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2017
mujahid777:

Whether funny or not,just explain why it's so ridiculous?
1. Ridiculous because shaitan is not resented as omnipresent considering the number of donkeys in the world.
2. The spiritual nature of Angels is made a joke. Its obvious the reciters of the Hadith don't understand what it means to be a spirit.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by enilove(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:

It is not about late , it is about being impossible even unto death. I was a Muslim , so I know that the difference btw Christianity and Muslim is heaven and hell.

Every Muslim , no matter how good or nice you are , you will not go to heaven but hell. Even Muhammed told you this.

Allah SWT says:

وَإِنْ مِّنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلٰى رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا
"And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed."
(QS. Maryam: Verse 71)
ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّنَذَرُ الظّٰلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا
"Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."
(QS. Maryam: Verse 72)

Why you have to believe someone like Muhammed , despite all you read about him , is a great bondage and spell.

What could make a 53 years old to admire a 6 years old is nothing but evil . Why he took his son's wife has no other name but wickedness.
Why was Muhammed so addicted to sex , could that be a prophet ? Never.
Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Bukhari
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by iamgenius(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2017
enilove:

It is not about late , it is about being impossible even unto death. I was a Muslim , so I know that the difference btw Christianity and Muslim is heaven and hell.

Every Muslim , no matter how good or nice you are , you will not go to heaven but hell. Even Muhammed told you this.

Allah SWT says:

وَإِنْ مِّنْكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلٰى رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا
"And there is none of you except he will come to it. This is upon your Lord an inevitability decreed."
(QS. Maryam: Verse 71)
ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّنَذَرُ الظّٰلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا
"Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."
(QS. Maryam: Verse 72)

The verse is about the bridge laid upon the hell.
It's not that everyone will go to hell, I know you understand what I'm trying to say.

Sura 19 - Ayat 71

وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا‌ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا

And there is none among you[b] who shall not pass over hell; [/b]this is an obligatory affair, binding upon your Lord. (Allah will make everyone pass over the back of hell – on a thin bridge.)

Sura 19 - Ayat 72

ثُمَّ نُنَجِّى ٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَواْ وَّنَذَرُ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا

We shall then rescue the pious – and leave the unjust in it, fallen on their knees.

Why you have to believe someone like Muhammed , despite all you read about him , is a great bondage and spell.

What could make a 53 years old to admire a 6 years old is nothing but evil . Why he took his son's wife has no other name but wickedness.
Why was Muhammed so addicted to sex , could that be a prophet ? Never.
Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Bukhari
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Did people during the Prophet's time complain to you about his marriage with the mother of the believers Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her). I'll only believe it's a bad act only if you can bring the proof and complaints from the disbelievers of his time. Then if you can't, shut up your mouth it's the norm during their time coz girls grow faster and become marriageable.
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by mujahid777(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
shadeyinka:

1. Ridiculous because shaitan is not resented as omnipresent considering the number of donkeys in the world.
2. The spiritual nature of Angels is made a joke. Its obvious the reciters of the Hadith don't understand what it means to be a spirit.
1.Considering the numbers of satans in the world,should that be a problem?
2.Are you saying it is impossible for their presence to ever be felt in the physical realm?
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by shadeyinka(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
mujahid777:

1.Considering the numbers of satans in the world,should that be a problem?
2.Are you saying it is impossible for their presence to ever be felt in the physical realm?

1. I am sure you know that there is only one Satan in the universe. Any other being are Jinns (demons)
2. Spiritual beings have spiritual senses. Angels are not allowed to manifest in the physical without the permission of God.

Let me explain: angels can see man in the thickest of darkness. Why? Because they do not need the reflection of light to see and also, Man has a spiritual body
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by folafola(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Why are there no response to the OP?!
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by fellowman: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
smoy will like to answer this grin grin
Re: Muhammad With Cock And Bull Story Real Comical by smoy: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
fellowman:
smoy will like to answer this grin grin
just one vast Muslim is enough for Hundred of You according to Qur'an, so aim wall represented by some brothers here.

(1) (Reply)

OPM Church uses tithe and offering to build free houses for Homeless Nigerians / Pastor Jones Jailed For Telling Members To Tithe 10% Of Their Income / Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens “OFM” Campground In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.