Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com (601 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com by naijaguy2(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2010
Re: Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com by DualCore1: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
Mehn sorry, i went to that site and the babe wey dey that flash movie just took my seat of its rollers. Her smile na die, her dimples na wire, her teeth outta this world. I really cannot see anything else on that site with that babe distracting me, sorry  tongue
Re: Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com by Afam(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2010
naija_guy:

Kindly review www.hairtvnigeria.com

The site is 80-85% completion

Without relevant content you cannot claim 80-85% completion unless you want people to comment on the color combination and general layout.
Re: Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ Dual core. The girl don make ur head run on single core today abi?

Men, remove those Lorem Iposum stuffs. Abi you want make pple yab u say u be Template Junky.

The layout is fine, and i saw good use of Cascading Style Sheet or whatever styling method was employed.

Nice flash and proper usage of it. The girl na fire. Shey i fit get in touch with her grin

On the contact page, i feel underlining that email with blue, did not appeal to me, and i feel, it causes color issues.

Good job overall.
Re: Review Www.hairtvnigeria.com by freeman191(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
The site is nice, i like how you made it simple by using i colour fill, nice use of uniform texts, you have created a lovely holder for the header, but u could still work on the content in the header, build some nice logos for the hair tv nigeria or redesign the text, then i really do not like the flash banner for adverts that has a black background, the black background flash looks off from the page, if you are going to keep it black, move it to the right hand side, well i may be wrong thats just my opinion

(1) (Reply)

6months Free Web Hosting From Lagoshost.com / Does It Mean There Are No Web Development Trainers In Abuja? / I Am Having Isp Isues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.