Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? (476 Views)

Super Clean 2019 Toyota Camry Without Duty / 2008 Registered Hummer 3 Without Duty. / Attn:90 Day Window Duty Processing For Cars Without Duty,what You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by chigodo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you have a car/SUV you want delivered to the south east, South - South or the north. With Or without duty. I have military men that deliver without stress. If you wish you can go with them to see things for yourself. They are tested and trusted. Come to Ikeja military cantonment or call me on 08168995190. Do not take a risk with your car. Customs are not smiling, especially those ones at Benin-by-pass.
Re: Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by walosky(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
chigodo:
If you have a car/SUV you want delivered to the south east, South - South or the north. With Or without duty. I have military men that deliver without stress. If you wish you can go with them to see things for yourself. They are tested and trusted. Come to Ikeja military cantonment or call me on 08168995190. Do not take a risk with your car. Customs are not smiling, especially those ones at Benin-by-pass.

Ok , na!

You below me why dont you say something
Re: Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by pyyxxaro: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can you deliver helicopter and jet to my coven cool
Re: Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by pyyxxaro: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can you deliver helicopter and jet to my coven this night cool
Re: Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by chigodo(m): 3:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Don't gamble with that car.
Re: Do You Need A Soldier To Deliver Your Car Anywhere With Or Without Duty? by chigodo(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Tested and trusted.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Toyota Camry Sports Edition / !!! SOLD Sharp Tokunbo TOYOTA SIENNA 2005, Price:#2m Negotiable / I Am Looking For Mercedes C300 2013 With 3.7m Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.