Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Southern Senators Begin Confab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Senators Begin Confab (13669 Views)

Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement / Buhari's Bill On Water Resources Splits Northern And Southern Senators / Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by Firefire(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
yarimo:
I hope senator ABARIBE is not part of the meeting? Because he is supposed to be somewhere else looking for terrorist NNAMDI KANU
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Antipob777:
Ekwerenmadu and Abaribe should be allowed in that retreat until they produce the corpse of the late Terorist leader Cownu.

Infact all legialatures from the south yeast should never be part of the retreat until they come out openly to say Igbos are terorist and order the military to deal with them like pigs.

My hatred for Igbos and there late leader cownu will keep growing on daily basis because they are enemies of the state.

Ndi Ara

Who your hatred epp? If you like die of heart attack, life continues while you are forgotten, to be remembered no more. Remember, hatred constricts the blood vessels, impeding blood flow in the body which may lead to heart attack. Kontinue hating, so your demise from this world can be faster. We are behind you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by ofuonyebi: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
only fools prepares a concoction without first asking the patient whether he would drink it..

where are the northern, eastern and western oloshos....are they not part of 9ja...honerabies?
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by melodyogonna(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
I hope senator ABARIBE is not part of the meeting? Because he is supposed to be somewhere else looking for terrorist NNAMDI KANU
And he cried with a loud voice,"Oh my son, my son, why hath thy brain forsaken thee?"

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by chymes0359(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
OreMI22:

Nigeria

Sai #BabaAtiku !

#ChangeThe FakeChange in 2019!
which ever way u guys choose to package and repackage una CHANGE expired goods, we no de buy!

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by cstr1000: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Confab never start and some people are already insulting the Igbo people that have sacrificed a lot for a restructured Nigeria.

Anyway na here we go dey o. Dey sit down low.

I am sure the SE have no stomach to spearhead any thing restructuring anymore, or do any heavy lifting or mass protests on any Nigerian issue.
If una like, make una fight for am, if una like make una continue with the status quo. The east have assumed a sit-down look mode.

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by wtfcoded: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Antipob777:
Ekwerenmadu and Abaribe should be allowed in that retreat until they produce the corpse of the late Terorist leader Cownu.

Infact all legialatures from the south yeast should never be part of the retreat until they come out openly to say Igbos are terorist and order the military to deal with them like pigs.

My hatred for Igbos and there late leader cownu will keep growing on daily basis because they are enemies of the state.

Ndi Ara
anything dey 4 dat ur skull?
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by Earthquake1: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
Antipob777:

Ndi Ara
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by adeolakemi: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
northerner

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by chymes0359(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Antipob777:

Ndi Ara
Y u come de mumu yourself nah?
Are you seeking attention? Abeg! Park well!
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by adeolakemi: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Corrinthians:
Cc: Mynd44.
Rule 2
abokiiiii
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
My own is that any political reform in this country must ensure that every state, no matter how big or small has 1 vote in presidential elections. We have 36 states + FCT. Every election should have 37 votes. The party that has 19 votes will be the winner.
Any part that wins a state will have the vote of that state.
This arrangement will prevent the political domination of some parts of the country. It will prevent a repeat of Rivers and Kano magic of the last elections.
This will make rigging very easy. Just bribe the person going to vote for that very state. What works in the USA will not work in Nigeria.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by DoTheNeedful: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

This will make rigging very easy. Just bribe the person going to vote for that very state. What works in the USA will not work in Nigeria.

Electorates will protect their votes at the state level. A lot of rigging takes place in the current structure. This current structure also make the political domination of some parts of the country easy. Imagine a situation whereby Rivers or Kano will pull out a figure equal to that of 4 states in an election largely voted along religious and political lines with a lot of underage voters just to push up the numbers.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Electorates will protect their votes at the state level. A lot of rigging takes place in the current structure. This current structure also make the political domination of some parts of the country easy. Imagine a situation whereby Rivers or Kano will pull out a figure equal to that of 4 states in in an election largely voted along religious and political lines with a lot of underage voters but to push up the numbers.

You are making it seem as if Nigerians are patriotic. The electorates will vote based on the highest bidder and the politicians will only bribe the electorates. There won't be a need to share rice and recharge card to coerce people to vote for them.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by bid4rich(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
OreMI22:

Nigeria

Sai #BabaAtiku !

#ChangeThe FakeChange in 2019!

This guy don collect money grin
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by GameGod(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
yarimo:
Haha chai!! grin
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by smartleo(m): 3:33am On Nov 25, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
My own is that any political reform in this country must ensure that every state, no matter how big or small has 1 vote in presidential elections. We have 36 states + FCT. Every election should have 37 votes. The party that has 19 votes will be the winner.
Any party that wins a state will have the vote of that state.
This arrangement will prevent the political domination of some parts of the country. It will prevent a repeat of Rivers and Kano magic of the last elections.
This guy must have studied the american electioneering process.I support your thought line

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by Kingspin(m): 4:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Get Nigeria serious...
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by MikeBetty(m): 6:30am On Nov 25, 2017
yarimo:
He Is In Your Village Looking For Kanu
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by victorioushands: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2017
gidgiddy:
A waste of time and they know it. The North will never accept restructuring.

It cannot always be what the north wants or wants not. They will not have a successful opposition to peoples' wishes soon enough. We are one country, yes, but if I cannot determine what you and your family eat this morning, then you cannot determine how successful my family and I will become tomorrow. We will get there sooner than expected.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by LVStone(m): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2017
Antipob777:

Ndi Ara

Bros, I am not Igbo but I believe you didnt read what you wrote if you had done this you could have seen that you dont make sense.

Please visit where to get help.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2017
what kind of conference...people that went for retreat in calabar now dubbed it southern senators conference..what are that even discussing ...something that will not hold any ground as long as the north is not involve or agree to it..well another waste of money, time and derailing from the real issue at stake in nigeria to discuss.

1 Like

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by yarimo(m): 1:44am On Nov 26, 2017
MikeBetty:
He Is In Your Village Looking For Kanu
that is better for him.
Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by yarimo(m): 1:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

Aboki is already scared.

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by yarimo(m): 1:51am On Nov 26, 2017
shallysgirl:
Do your worst [center][/center] grin
ok am on my way right now to do my worst.

Re: Southern Senators Begin Confab by yarimo(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Iykmann:
Go there and remove him
on my way right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Faces Pressure To Deregulate Downstream / Abba Kyari, Maina: Nigerian Criminal Suspects With History Of Illness / Jonathan, Imoke, Amaechi, Sambo, Aliyu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.