Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (55861 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by adefolarinwa01(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Atiku is the largest employer of Labour in Nigeria.
50,000 people as against Dangote's 26,000 employees.

The only known employee of Buhari remains Shekau.

I will Atikulate very well in 2019.

Largest employer of labour my foot. Mumu stats

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by ewebiodun: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nothing go happen! Atiku that cannot control his state or even north east nah him wan give buhari sleepless nights. Rubbish and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by AntiWailer: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
They should go

They are the one who diluted the change

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by victorDanladi: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
From AD to ACN
No

AD became AC not even ACN.

some people later assemble themselves and give themselves former name of AC which was "AD"!

AC later became ACN
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Nothing can be truer grin

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by sunnyflakes(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
nerodenero:
Inasmuch as I don't support polithiefcians, the fact is Tinubu has not really moved to a different party rather his party has always merged or metamorphosed to a new party like AD-AC-ACN-APC.

This is not Metamorphosis, it is simply the abandonment of the only party in the fourth republic that appears to have an ideology to embracing political prostitution all in the name of controlling the central government. Tinubu is nothing short of a Political Prostitute. That is why managing national political success is a big problem for the APC as it is an outcome of the biggest political prostitution in Nigeria's chequered political history.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by suleiman44: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
FOR OBASANJO TO BE AGAINST ATIKU, I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING GOOG IN ATIKU KOS OBJ DOESNT SUPPORT GOOD THINGS... IT SEEMS I WILL START ATICULATING

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by anaton(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
NoFavors:
I will leave Nigeria if Atiku by any means become president

Bye Bye
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by hooklover: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bulgari has nothing to offer Nigerians I tell u. Anybody still hoping for miracle is in dream land..

The first 2yrs of Bulgari has not shown any change and from next year he will start playing politics to retain seat for 2019 hence no tangible thing will be done....

I have talked with many elderly men and they have said buhari has a backward mentality similar to the average northern retrogressive mentality if ethnicity and religion.Ni major investor has hit the country since he arrived. Due to hate speech and witch-hunt..

Still may not be d saint but is better than Bulgari and has years of business experience.... He is not a fanatic Moslem he is open to ideas.....

I am yet to hear of any efcc case against study, or in court for any corrupt case......

If billions can be missing from nnpc under buhari and common ask rock clinic that has billions budgeted is in a state of cromatose.it tells you Bulgari is not a saint..

If it remains only buhari and atiku standing..

I will go with atiku..

Buhari is not a smart kid and lack the know how of how to take Nigeria to the eldorado.

Wat were we expecting from a man with only 4credits to do?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by kelechi17(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
FBIL:
Atiku is too old for that job. Buhari is already very old, weak and too illiterate to govern. Why not we stop lazying about online and massively support a young northerner with pure civilian blood in 2019, so that Power returns to the South in 2023.
young northerner u say like who ? D tribal bigot kwankwaso or d anti restructuring elrufai..guy we are wiser dis tym ...Atiku is d best among all the northern killers u hav in mind
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by kelechi17(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Im voting Atiku abubakar for president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by victorDanladi: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Has Tinubu not crossed carpet before? See how the man has been disgraced even by his own boys whom he picked from the gutter and cleaned up!

Well leave or stay, the Tinubu will know can still remain in APC and play the spoiler.
Thinking Tinubu has been disgraced is not different from Igbo thought about ownership of lagos!

They are both self-pleasing delusions cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by 2n2k(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
sunnyflakes:

This is not Metamorphosis, it is simply the abandonment of the only party in the fourth republic that appears to have an ideology to embracing political prostitution all in the name of controlling the central government. Tinubu is nothing short of a Political Prostitute. That is why managing national political success is a big problem for the APC as it is an outcome of the biggest political prostitution in Nigeria's chequered political history.

What was the ideology of ACN that APC doesn’t have?

How does merger become political prostitution? You prefer ACN to be restricted to the south-west rather than merge with others to have national outlook?
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
anaton:

Bye Bye
I don't need your bye lol
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Atiku has become the most unstable political dealer of all time in Nigeria political space. He cross carpets solely to actualise his aged long political ambition.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
political prostitution.
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Teeboi56: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
He no surprise me at all becos I no say Nigeria politician na play play
From PDP to APC

HE NOW SAID HE WANT TO MOVE BACK TO PDP
HE NO CONSIGN ME ABEG
IF U LIKE JOIN APGA NA UR PROBLEM BE DAT
FOOLISH PEOPLE IF U DESIVE US DO U THING, U CAN DESIVE GOD
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Teeboi56: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
AntiWailer:
They should go

They are the one who diluted the change
Abi naw
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Duru009(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rabiu Kwankaso is next !!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by ProWalker: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
leezzz:

Onitsha

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, a serial political decampee...

Turakin Adamawa is undergoing medical ahead of his transfer from APC FC to PDP United FC.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Bizzysmitty(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigerian politics sef, once a politician does not achieve what he or she wants ....
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Onitsha
osogbo

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by engineerboat(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Sarrki will soon defect

Watch out

BTW Atiku and Tonye barcanister don't know wu is worse to b described as Ashew* politician

What is now uour wahal there
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by dadaskinn(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=62682144]Sarakill, Dogara, Ndume, Rabiu Kwankwaso and other nPDP to join Atiku soon. All of them will now start reevaluating the situation and at any point they feel APC can't guarantee their interests anymore, na to port sharply. All of them na ashewo polithiefs ..... You are right because Tinubu knows all this pipu b4 they come to the post as a SP and SHR
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by billyG(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
fake news which kind 7 governors,no governor will defect & loose his seat,atiku is on his own.
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
PapaBaby:
According to Tribune, 7 governors, ministers etc are set to dump APC.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/atiku-panic-apc-looming-mass-defection/

EFCC go get plenty work dis period walahi..... grin
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by asawanathegreat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Aso Rock here comes Atiku
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Tecno66: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Lol you well so?
Please be civil in your reactions to people's comments.
Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by MVLOX(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
dukie25:
Atiku is the largest employer of Labour in Nigeria.
50,000 people as against Dangote's 26,000 employees.

The only known employee of Buhari remains Shekau.

I will Atikulate very well in 2019.

Na pple like U dey fight for Npower or dey enjoy am already yet u dey talk all dis trash.... Wen was the last time any government attempted wat the APC government has achieved... Am not a politician neither do I vote but the truth is that I sure knw wen progress is been made. The current Government may not be perfect but it has taken lots of people off the jobless list to doing sometin tangible dis pple include ur brothers friends and loved ones likewise mine too.... In oda news my fiancé just got preselected for the 2018 npower program.... And dis is wat she going to do with her earnings.... Save enough to expand her fashion design business.... But wat do I knw afta all u re the Atikulate one here......

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
victorDanladi:

No

AD became AC not even ACN.

some people later assemble themselves and give themselves former name of AC which was "AD"!

AC later became ACN
Which party does Falae belong?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC by Olupapparazy1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
And Nigerians are so tired of Buhari and the next option is ATIKU Don't sell your destiny to a business man. He will destroy us beyond repairs. I will sleep with my 2 eyes closed wen ATIKU contests under PDP cos he won't win Adamawa itself. I swear down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.