Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (47422 Views)

Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Pastor Sentenced To Death By Hanging Cries Out As He Repents In Prison. Photo / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Pataricatering:
What has killing your husband got to do with feminism? Go read a book pls .

If it were the man that committed the crime you people wouldnt let us have peace. its your style.

Next time try to comprehend things
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by perdollar(m): 12:13am On Nov 25, 2017
d Quran can't save u. infact it has condemned u to death. u can't get mercy from dt same Quran dt offered u up as property for a man to own along wt 3 of ur type and discard u wen u r like a worn out tissue.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by freakcin: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2017
She has guts to plead not guilty? angry

Oriburuku fall on her beyond eternity! angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by redsun(m): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2017
Nobody is saying why she killed him. She could have a genuine reason for doing what she did, maybe he was very violent to her. I just hope she didn't do it out of jealousy because that will she will deserve what ever the jungle justice throw to her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Babacele: 12:36am On Nov 25, 2017
would she ever forgive herself? so painful...
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by deebrain(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Women and their victim mentality.

She cries, reads quaran and carries a baby.

To attract Sentimental pity, abi?

She did not give the man the right to live, but she fears the possibility of any punishment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Diso60090(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2017
yrex01:
Allah knows best.!!!
Abeg leave allah for this matter
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by handsomebanana(m): 1:48am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
Just pitying her..... She just too traumatized... Loosing Killing ur husband and facing jail term is just too much

Abeg tell me say na joke
Btw make she thank allah if na only jail term she see

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by handsomebanana(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2017
petitejolie:

lol! reminds me of that man DAT killed his wife. he throughout d court proceedings he was always holding Bible nd speaking in tongues. anyway God is a merciful father.

There just dey fool themselves. Stupid people.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by handsomebanana(m): 1:54am On Nov 25, 2017
bisiswag:
Such a sad story. May Allah help u Maryam sanda cos we weren't there and we don't know what really went down. N to that woman or women whose text messages triggered Dz chain of events,may karma chase n burn u eternally.

Karma doesn't work and even if it did, the lady with the next did nothing in this case.

She did not whisper anything to the woman and even if she did, she nor force the woman stab her husband

It was maryams choice nd she alone will bear the consequence. She is the only one responsible for her actions.

Stop the blame game.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by linearity: 2:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Lawyers in the room, or anyone.....can you shed more light into why it is 'Two counts of Homicide?'...I know that, if they want to throw the book at her.....I can think of ten things to charge her with:

1. Breach of the peace.
2. Assault.
3. Aggravated Assault.
4. 10 counts of Assault with a deadly weapon. (one count for each Knife stabbing).
5. 2 count of Assault with a deadly weapon. (One count for each stab with broken bottle).
6. Assault with intent to cause physical injury
7. Attempted Homicide.
8. Homicide.
9. Mutilation of corpse
10. Abuse of a corpse

BTW: Why is she been charged with 'Homicide' and not murder?

Charging her with homicide leaves opportunity to water down the charges down the road or give her defense a lot of opportunity to argue for things like excusable or justifiable homicide. Locking it down to murder, though requires a greater burden of proof, since 'intent' has to be proven; but it is a better charge.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by mamajaz(f): 3:46am On Nov 25, 2017
Evablizin:

Just imagine,the innocent child will grow up to find out that her father divorced his first wife and married her mother who killed him.

My fear is that she may end up killing that innocent girl too if frustration whips her harder. She'll just see the picture of whatever made him killed her man and transfer the aggression to the girl. That lovely girl will grow up knowing so much heartache except they get good psychologist for her.
That woman's decision in the moment of her anger was a huge mistake. Nevertheless, she had shown off the merchandise, let her get the purchase. R.I.P to that man again, it's better to be safe than to be sorry.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 5:07am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
Just pitying her..... She just too traumatized... Loosing ur husband and facing jail term is just too much
I pray your wife kills you brutally, so that we can pity her for you. Foolish fool!
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/24/court-remands-killer-wife-maryam-sanda-prison-custody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPT3nuOjGs

Watch video: https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/934035011526905856
Somebody patriotic should grab a machine gun and end the pathetic life of that cunning witch already. After stabbing your husband, you come and start reading Koran, who do you think you are deceiving?
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Most Nigerians are hypocrites , immediately after doing bad things they quickly clutch one holy book or the other as if to mock God or decieve man , If she was used to clutching that book and abiding by it she wouldnt have killed her husband in the first place ..This woman is a black widow and the laws must be allowed to take its cause .
Says the one who knows and sees it all! Social media judge.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by ObaKlaz: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2017
redsun:
Nobody is saying why she killed him. She could have a genuine reason for doing what she did, maybe he was very violent to her. I just hope she didn't do it out of jealousy because that will she will deserve what ever the jungle justice throw to her.
"she could have a genuine reason for doing what she did..."

You ought to be ashamed, I mean VERY ashamed that you typed that, sir.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Naff24(f): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
Just pitying her..... She just too traumatized... Loosing ur husband and facing jail term is just too much

It's not too much for her, if it is, she would have reset her brain back to default before stabbing her husband. Some women just prefer to be your widow than your ex-wife. They should send her to where she sent her husband, Shikennah undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Hedonistically: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2017
maureensylvia:
honestly i feel for her but she went too extreme, she couldn't control her anger

some men ehh

Look at this kpekeleke. Some men eh did what? So you're trying hard to find a way to blame the man for being murdered by his useless wife? What's your point with that annoying phrase "some men ehh"?

Because a man is forced by society to marry he cannot have an affair with any woman he likes in peace again. No normal man can survive a lifetime of being stuck with one pussy. It's 100% certain, and you women should prepare for that and accept that with humility. Otherwise, you should avoid marriage altogether, or better still, you can start rehearsing how to kill your husband too.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Hedonistically: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Pataricatering:
What has killing your husband got to do with feminism? Go read a book pls .

It has everything to do with feminism because you half-baked hypocritical feminists would try to find a way to rationalise the woman's action, paint her as a victim of circumstances, and blame her late husband. That's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by wink2015(m): 6:13am On Nov 25, 2017
One thing the Hausa Fulani leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari is doing is trying to islamise the judicial process of this case.

But they are refusing to accept the restructuring of the Nigeria federal system.

I know the couples are muslims and they are free to go to sharia court to seek justice or read the holy koran.

But we the public watcher will see islamic procedure overriding the secular processes that Nigerian should have gotten out of this case.

Buhari is not selling Nigeria as a secular state but he is promoting islam as a general way of life in Nigeria yet he is preaching one Nigeria.

May the soul of the departed husband of the accused rest in peace.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Oyiboman69: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2017
yrex01:
Allah knows best.!!!

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by CheedyJ(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
Losing her husband abi killing her husband..
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2017
No one dares to ask if she was a victim of serial abuse, because no one believes there is any reason to kill in self defense.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Tenniebae(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Y are we all quick in judging others?we only heard she killed her husband?why??der must be a reason...most women suffers both physical and emotional abuse...d late husband is an influential person n running away frm im might b impossible...i feel she got fed up...she was prepared for ds aiidy..all i ask frm God is forgiveness for her..
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by emmabucks: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by shomedic: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2017
Evablizin:

Just imagine,the innocent child will grow up to find out that her father divorced his first wife and married her mother who killed him.

Chai!!!! Theriz God oooo
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by toprealman: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:
facing death sentence.....by hanging most likely.
If her family is connected..... all this na wash.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by IdeyFindWife: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2017
martineverest:

She lost him or she killed him? Don't be moved by her crocodile tears or newfound soberness after her eyes don clear and a life has been lost now!

Save emotions for the poor man, who chose over his previous wife, but who she still killed in premeditated cold-blood despite pleadings and settlements by relatives!

That man was a father, son, uncle, friend and bread-winner to say the least. May none of us suffer his fate! Let justice be served!!

by adadike281(f):
How can u even think of raising a weapon to the one you love? what on earth can make u stab your lovely wedded husband? The father of your baby? your one and only, your sweet and sugar? Kai, d devil is a liar!

Good-woman, and this your comment dey sweet me die. Ur husband go dey enjoy o...more blessings to your Union ijn.

Make I come dey go house, wey my delectable, adorable and ever-dependable #FrenzyDuchess abeg. End of year logistics nor gree me pamper that bodacious beau as appropriate! may she forgive my absenteeism!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Goodmorning my handsome prince, hope you are fairing well wink
About the topic, I personally think she is a clever manipulator, she made him chase away his first wife,
stabbed him after the matter was settled by a third party, tampered with the crime scene and is now playing the nursing mother and religious Card to get public sympathy. I believe under favorable circumstance she is capable of another murder
IdeyFindWife:

She lost him or she killed him? Don't be moved by her crocodile tears or newfound soberness after her eyes don clear and a life has been lost now!

Save emotions for the poor man, who chose over his previous wife, but who she still killed in premeditated cold-blood despite pleadings and settlements by relatives!

That man was a father, son, uncle, friend and bread-winner to say the least. May none of us suffer his fate! Let justice be served!!

Good-woman, and this your comment dey sweet me die. Ur husband go dey enjoy o...more blessings to your Union ijn.

Make I come dey go house, wey my delectable, adorable and ever-dependable #FrenzyDuchess abeg. End of year logistics nor gree me pamper that bodacious beau as appropriate! may she forgive my absenteeism!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Pearl05(f): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Passion induced crime. She must be real hot tempered for by the testimonies of the late husband's friends who tried to settle the dispute the night of the crime, she was bent on attacking the man with weapons.

If only the man left the house for her that night. He even confessed the his friend that he want to go back only when the woman must had slept.

Jealousy and anger clouded her reasoning. Even to think that her religion permits the man to marry 4 wives. It's too late to cry now.

May the lord strengthen his family in this trial time.
Re: Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) by Victornezzar: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I wonder what will make a woman kill her husband
Pretender undecided
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Buy Car With Cash She Printed At Home / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.