Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. (1352 Views)

10 Effective Startup Business Models For Young Entrepreneurs In 2023 / Capt Hosa Roar, Threaten To Prosecute Perpetrators Of Falsehood Against His Pers / Ladies, Which Of These Network Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. by vanmusco(m): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
I was a 2016 Ayeen beneficiary. Was never contacted after the so called award dinner. And they made the whole world think they actually kept their words. Please let's call them out. Enough of keeping mute.

God rid Nigeria of false organizations....

1 Like

Re: Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Network Are In The Business Of Falsehood.. by vanmusco(m): 5:32am On Nov 25, 2017
I'm very sure we have other participants on here. Pls don't keep mute oo.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Disvirgined / Unwanted Sex (part 1) - New Nollywood Movie / Sxx Stories Son Falling In Love With Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.