Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

China Payment - RMB - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Payment - RMB (2204 Views)

COME IN FOR YOUR CRPYTO XCHANGE, CHECKOUT & CHINA PAYMENT / CHINA PAYMENT / RMB PAYMENT MADE EASY / USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Payment - RMB by uzuz(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
I am looking for someone that can make steady payment to China in RMB. I need someone with a very good rate and able to make payment ASAP
Re: China Payment - RMB by uzuz(f): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
uzuz:
I am looking for someone that can make steady payment to China in RMB. I need someone with a very good rate and able to make payment ASAP

Sometimes, you got to trust your instincts and take certain risks in business..

Thanks Willian10 for not failing. You did good!
Re: China Payment - RMB by willian10: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
uzuz:

Sometimes, you got to trust your instincts and take certain risks in business..

Thanks Willian10 for not failing. You did good!
You’re welcome cool
Re: China Payment - RMB by munchi(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
V
Re: China Payment - RMB by bidosko(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
I can assist with the transfer . I am a regular buyer of items in china. Pm the details
Re: China Payment - RMB by donikky(f): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2019
bidosko:
I can assist with the transfer . I am a regular buyer of items in china. Pm the details
please can you drop your number

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Over 60 Marketable Skills You Can Offer As A Freelancing Service Now / Ghana Is About To Wreck Nigeria / Cheapest And Best Vtu Airtime Site For Interested Vtu Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.