Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Is The Wholesale And Retail Price Of Christmas Hat? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Wholesale And Retail Price Of Christmas Hat? (1487 Views)

Nigerians Lament As Banks Slash Withdrawal Limits Ahead Of Christmas / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Wholesale And Retail Price Of Christmas Hat? by TopDogNaija(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hello there. Can someone help me with the price of Christmas hat. I want to know if selling Christmas hats is a good business for this December.
Also, if you've ever sold Christmas hats as a retailer b4 let me know how fast the sale is. Thanks
Re: What Is The Wholesale And Retail Price Of Christmas Hat? by Ademat7(m): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Let me park my bus here...
I wanted to enter Idumota market next Saturday(2nd of Dec) hopefully info I get here will help my plans for the season.
P.S: I knw where they sell in wholesale

(1) (Reply)

Clone2020 Awol Scammer? / Google Admob Self Clicking App And Playstore Upload. / How To Buy And Ship Goods From Turkey To Nigeria ~ Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.