Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Food To Avoid On A First Date - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food To Avoid On A First Date (26499 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ate amala and ewedu on a first date one time like that
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by bezimo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
All this and that to avoid..
Una never tire..if you like eat small fried rice and chicken and say I am ok when you are not to appear classy.. if the guy or girl dont like you.. all that wont matter.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by ArchangeLucifer: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
VampireeM:
Nonsense, Ice cream toh sure! I eat whatever I deem fit if he can't handle it we have no business going further

Look at this foolish Slay Queen.

So the reason you embark on a date is to eat right?

Is he your father?

So you can't continue if he can't buy you food and you're not ashamed to even say it.

This is the type of useless, hopeless, shiftless, women I talk about. The type who can't offer a man anything asides her rotten, slacked & smelly pussy.

The type that can suck a conductor's c0ck just to get a free ride.

Shame on you and I pity the man who calls you 'partner'.

3 Likes

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Maybe they expect somebody to just be chewing kolanut ontop first date matter
dominique:
So what should we now eat o biko?
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Weirdmuzik: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
VampireeM:
Nonsense, Ice cream toh sure! I eat whatever I deem fit if he can't handle it we have no business going further
glutton ... when no b u dey pay .... slay child of d world
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by chibike69: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Naija girls no send oo

Take them out, they'd order and eat everything.
From moi-moi to semovita.

Then when it's time to pull pant, the odour emanating will be hybrid.

comman kee me
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by IAMSASHY(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin grin I dey 1004 estate V. I, ring me wen u get 2 my flat.
Like sumone sed updere, welcom 2 lagos
SeniorZato:
Am stranded in Lagos
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Philipmems(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Aww how come?

Today is your birthday and you did not say anything abi? You don't want us to come and eat rice abi? God is seeing you oooo.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by PDPGuy: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Can we eat curry with rice on the first date?
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by press005: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:
Why I no go eat swallow? That one na die na. I can't stay without my solid 6:6 Santana or akpu matched with egusi soup, laced with kpomo and goat meat.

I'm salivating oo
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Unionised(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
zainabope:
FIRST dates are all about people getting to know each other. People are nervous enough and are already trying to put their best foot forward to either secure a second date or decide what the next step would be without having to worry about a food- related incident. It’s not a matter of forming or not being authentic but it’s the first date and the food you know how to eat very well could end up embarrassing you( even simple common ice cream/ pop corn). All our finesse and efforts could be wasted if we tried any of these meals:

A) Spaghetti :
No matter how appetizing the spaghetti is, slurping and chewing while trying to get to know each other is a no-no. It’s either you trying to cut the spaghetti strands into smaller pieces or attempting to suck on the spaghetti.

B)Eba and Soup:
This is the first date we are talking about. Leafy leafs could get stuck in your teeth while okra/ ogbonno needs no explanation, the drawing nature of the soup explains it all.

C)Beans:
The more you eat, the more you whoops. Be classy and not gassy- just forget the beans. Apart from beans causing you to fart, you’d be full quickly and ruin your plans for dessert if you made any.

D)Salads:
Salads take long to chew and it getting between your teeth is never a good look.

E)Anything with Onions:
Onion breath is terrible, it could end the date.

F)Spicy Foods: If you can handle the heat, good for you but don’t risk it. Running nose and sweating is not a good look. No one is forcing you to appear macho by eating spicy meals.

G)Vanilla Ice-cream/ Junk:
Except you want to appear childish don't take junk meal or the vanilla flavour of ice-cream

H)Bad table manners:
Bad table manners should obviously be avoided at all costs. DO NOT chew with your mouth open and speak with a mouthful of food. Basic manners and a little common sense would go a long way.

Link below�
https://pinchofchel./2017/11/25/foods-to-avoid-on-first-dates/

Yes, don't eat at all on a first date ...
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by BruncleZuma: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Guguru ati Epa

1 Like

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by kYjelly2: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
curry beans with onions, two eggs with a glass of milk.

If you make it through the night, then you are a G

actually, if you make it through the date sef, without bending to one side, bros
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by generalbush(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

Aww how come?

Happy birthday.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by lordtim001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Naija girls no send oo

Take them out, they'd order and eat everything.
From moi-moi to semovita.

Then when it's time to pull pant, the odour emanating will be hybrid.
So,you pull pant on the first date?

I bow for you cool
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by wealthpin: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
kanji!!! Don't mind the op jare. Everybody wants to be a counsellor.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Pap and akara cheesy
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by DianaJ(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg oo I no the form I dey chop anything wen am on a date 1st or not cool shocked shocked see me say make the guy love me or wat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by LEXYCOM: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
But can I take my yam and red oil
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Pap and akara cheesy

Wot is pap?
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
Ewa goin with hot bread grin

1 Like

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by aribisala0(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
zainabope:
FIRST dates are all about people getting to know each other. People are nervous enough and are already trying to put their best foot forward to either secure a second date or decide what the next step would be without having to worry about a food- related incident. It’s not a matter of forming or not being authentic but it’s the first date and the food you know how to eat very well could end up embarrassing you( even simple common ice cream/ pop corn). All our finesse and efforts could be wasted if we tried any of these meals:

A) Spaghetti :
No matter how appetizing the spaghetti is, slurping and chewing while trying to get to know each other is a no-no. It’s either you trying to cut the spaghetti strands into smaller pieces or attempting to suck on the spaghetti.

B)Eba and Soup:
This is the first date we are talking about. Leafy leafs could get stuck in your teeth while okra/ ogbonno needs no explanation, the drawing nature of the soup explains it all.

C)Beans:
The more you eat, the more you whoops. Be classy and not gassy- just forget the beans. Apart from beans causing you to fart, you’d be full quickly and ruin your plans for dessert if you made any.

D)Salads:
Salads take long to chew and it getting between your teeth is never a good look.

E)Anything with Onions:

F)Spicy Foods: If you can handle the heat, good for you but don’t risk it. Running nose and sweating is not a good look. No one is forcing you to appear macho by eating spicy meals.

Except you want to appear childish don't take junk meal or the vanilla flavour of ice-cream

H)Bad table manners:
Bad table manners should obviously be avoided at all costs. DO NOT chew with your mouth open and speak with a mouthful of food. Basic manners and a little common sense would go a long way.

Link below�
Are we talking Lekki or Sapele?
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by handsomeyinka(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
zainabope:

A) Spaghetti :

B)Eba and Soup:

C)Beans:

D)Salads:

E)Anything with Onions:

H)Bad table manners:

Link below�

Just tell us you are about opening a resturant called "FIRST DATE RESTURANT" so we can patronize you..

My first date was Eba and soup mixture...walahi, the food make sense.!!

2 Likes

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ice cream childish ? undecided
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by cassyrooy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:
Why I no go eat swallow? That one na die na. I can't stay without my solid 6:6 Santana or akpu matched with egusi soup, laced with kpomo and goat meat.
Correct bae! no forming, but hope you'd be straight all through the relationship?

But op, you know how much I really like spag, egg, fish and plantain? What will I den eat?

BTW! HBD
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by pabllov(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
lol i tire, almost all the sweet food should be avoided.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
dominique:
thank you nawa o which kind spirit no go wan make your belle make progress o

I go chop wetin dey menu with humility

1 Like

Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by theapeman: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
zainabope:

A) Spaghetti :

B)Eba and Soup:

C)Beans:

D)Salads:

E)Anything with Onions:

H)Bad table manners:

Link below�
so we should eat fry beans undecided

just remembered when I went to a date with my bae!

order the same food with her and I couldn't eat it. made a whole mess of myself. she found it romantic and funny at the way I eat and so on!
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying
grin

You really got me bro grin
DancingSkeleton:
I gently shifted her pantie to the other side and quickly removed my boxers short.

This routine of sharing the dry line with the ladies in my hostel is so annoying
grin

You really got me bro
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mtcheeewwwww.. So we should just drink water.
Re: Food To Avoid On A First Date by jericco1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
JamaicanLove:

6ft 6in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Could Make Only 3 different meals. / What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? / Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.