Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) (2219 Views)

Here’s How Govt Reacted To The Video Of A Nigerian Being Tortured In Pakistan / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Caveat: this video is not for sensitive viewers. Be warned.
Please, share

This video you are about to watch is an 'alleged Nigerian' being macheted by some Libyans.

If you notice, I put more emphasis on the word "alleged Nigerian" because the source of the information is yet to be verified.

Notwithstanding, the aim of this post is not to vilify the Libyans because I share the notion that 'crime is universal.' The black man is, as much as capable of inflicting an unimaginable cruelty on his fellow blacks.

So, before we point accusing fingers at the Arabs, let's try to understand how the black man got trapped in this predicament.

The Arabs can never, will never be able to subject the black man to such demeaning situation without the approval of the black man. What's more disturbing is that there was never any condemnation from the AU (African Union) I doubt if the Nigerian government is even privy to the current situation her citizens are subjected to.

the video is so graphic p;s do not watch if you don"t like seeing blood

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/black-africans-traded-slaves-arab-world/
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 25, 2017
clik here to watch the videohttp://www.metrodailies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/dangerous-video.mp4?_=1
Attached are screen shots taken from the video

1 Share

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by MicheyJ1: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Muslims chaii

2 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:25am On Nov 25, 2017
So Nigeria cannot deploy her military in Libya?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Buhari4Hunger: 4:59am On Nov 25, 2017
That innocent guy would have been in Nigeria had it been GEJ was president but now that he voted Buhari, the hardship reset his brain so he travelled to Lybia filled with people from the pissful religion. See what he earned himself. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by hola106(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2017
God help

1 Like

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by chimauga(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Hum
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by morbeta(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Are you sure this is not the guy that wanted to escape with drug money, whose video was circulated last week.
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by tyson98: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2017
morbeta:
Are you sure this is not the guy that wanted to escape with drug money, whose video was circulated last week.
Really
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by IamLaura(f): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2017
I saw the video on Facebook,so graphic.
Arabs are very wicked and hate black people

2 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Africans be always acting like savages, see as they take machete human being as if life to them is valueless.
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by razbec: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017
wetin im self dey fine for libya
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2017
My God!!!!

Please stay away from Arabs - whether immigranting, looking for a job, these are demons masquerading as humans cry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by maasoap(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2017
[s]
Buhari4Hunger:
That innocent guy would have been in Nigeria had it been GEJ was president but now that he voted Buhari, the hardship reset his brain so he travelled to Lybia filled with people from the pissful religion. See what he earned himself. What a shame
[/s]
Senseless conjunction. Trash.
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
maasoap:
[s][/s]
Senseless conjunction. Trash.
lol
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by acupikin: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Muafrika2:
My God!!!!

Please stay away from Arabs - whether immigranting, looking for a job, these are demons masquerading as humans cry

I fear Arabs with my life

2 Likes

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
acupikin:
I fear Arabs with my life
Unless you have a machete yourself or an AK47, just avoid their deserts
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by MrDude: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hate Arabs and Islam.
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

Unless you have a machete yourself or an AK47, just avoid their deserts
lol

1 Like

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
so horrible, but waiting him dey find 4 Lyiba,?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by dnawah(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
So Nigeria cannot deploy her military in Libya?
person way him house day for fire no day pursuit rat o!
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
There is a commentator. Can anyone offer a translation ?
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamLaura:
I saw the video on Facebook,so graphic.
Arabs are very wicked and hate black people

THE TROOPS WITHIN THE SAMBISA IN THE NORTHERN AREA OF NIGERIA, PLUS THE MEN WITH THE SAME TRIBE AS YOUR PRESIDENT, WHOSE PRIMARY (AND ONLY) OCCUPATION IS CATTLE HERDING..

ARE THEY ALSO ARABS? undecided
Re: Video Of An 'alleged Nigerian' Being Macheted By Some Libyans.(graphic pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE TROOPS WITHIN THE SAMBISA IN THE NORTHERN AREA OF NIGERIA, PLUS THE MEN WITH THE SAME TRIBE AS YOUR PRESIDENT, WHOSE PRIMARY (AND ONLY) OCCUPATION IS CATTLE HERDING..

ARE THEY ALSO ARABS? undecided
yes grin grin

(1) (Reply)

e bhgg / Oooo / Fut Minna Student, Molests And Beheads A Girl On New Year Day [pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.