Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) (23995 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by 247frolicboss(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2017
A Nigerian father and son from Anambra State, who both died after a brief illness will be buried on the same day.

A Facebook user, Kingsley Braen Nze Osisikankwu, who took to the social media platform to mourn them, revealed that the late Insp. Nobert Ifeukwu Udu, 75, and his son Mr. Francis Chetachukwu Udu, 27, died on 5th and 12th of October respectively, suffered the same sickness.

The late inspector and his son will be buried on the 1st of December, 2017, at their hometown, Amawbia in Awka South Local Government of Anambra State.

May their souls rest in peace (Amen)

http://newshelmng.com/photo-father-son-dies-brief-illness/

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by tayo60(f): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2017
This kind of tragedy is very common to the Igbo's. Just last week , I saw one too. Witches at work!

8 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Sharon6(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Ha! Aye le ooooooo ibosi o
May their souls rest In peace

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by shinarlaura(f): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
This is sooo sad embarassed embarassed

May their souls rest in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Talklesss(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
My God strengthen thier family and help them through this loss

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2017
So afonjas have gone international? Check well a Yoruba man killed them in Lagos with juju because they are doing better than him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
tayo60:
This kind of tragedy is very common to the Igbo's. Just last week , I saw one too. Witches at work!

shut up! must you involve tribalism in everything?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by MeLissa74: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
It is well
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Dizu(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
tayo60:
it is very common ur own house, IDIOT

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Not surprised nor be igbo land the evil matter happened na them them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by midehi2(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
What kind of sickness will just kill father and son almost same time shocked
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2017
I have nothing intelligent to say.
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by njokuuche77(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
So afonjas have gone international? Check well a Yoruba man killed them in Lagos with juju because they are doing better than him.
Smh

5 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
VILLAGE PEOPLE cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by emmabest2000(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2017
tayo60:

ComradeShegs:
VILLAGE PEOPLE cry

Diso60090:
Not surprised nor be igbo land the evil matter happened na them them

Sharon6:
Ha! Aye le ooooooo ibosi o
May their souls rest In peace

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:

but why do people reason like this?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
tayo60:
Lol. See head like coconut. War monger!
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2017
so sad
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by fait10(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Fact
Do u know that the length of your d***k on duty is equivalent to the length of your foot.
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Deefuray:

shut up! must you involve tribalism in everything?

its the truth...
the kind of strange deaths in southeast ehh....but they only kill themselves.
so its understandable,

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Deefuray(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2017
sexaddict08:

its the truth
what truth

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2017
Deefuray:

what truth

ok...its not true..
your brother came back from US army, you killed him.
Your priest came back for his Fathers burial, you killed him.
Abeg, i no get time now jor.
so u dont know that Igbos have the most heartbreaking obituary pictures

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by DaV8King(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2017
RIP to the dead

Village pipu whyy

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by sexaddict08(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
NON83221:
Its been God all this while. Check details below and get ready for positive Change.

the thunder that will strike u is in final stage of its preparation
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Mzsolmi(f): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
nature,may your soul rest in peace...HND finalist of Fed.Poly.Oko.very peaceful n gentle boy.we gon miss you
Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by platinum131(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Honestly, this nairaland is getting so messed up.
You cant even get to see reasonable and intelligent comments anymore.
Every single issue,no matter how minor is tribalised.
when on earth will sense fall on these youths?

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
Use your brain woman!
tayo60:

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 25, 2017
But it’s the truth. I’m igbo and even before I opened this thread, I already knew the people involved would be Igbos. They probably were poisoned or diabolically attacked. Who knows.
Dizu:
it is very common ur own house, IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) by Sanchez01: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2017
midehi2:
What kind of sickness will just kill father and son almost same time shocked
I don't believe the 'brief illness' claim. Perhaps the family is poor to carry out autopsies on the bodies, a possible case of poisoning is most likely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? / Nigerian Couple Dance After Welcoming A Child After 8 Years Of Waiting (photos) / Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.