Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User (5874 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / Health Website With Verified Google Adsence For Quick Sell. / Google Adsence ACCT 4sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by pBuhari(f): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Offpoint:
95% of nairalander will not read pass the 5th paragraph... including me.

So I am part of the 5% that read the whole article. Click this and know why http://sumo.ly/JIfL
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by H8ta(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2017
freeman95:

grin
U de mind the OP grin
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by Offpoint: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
pBuhari:

So I am part of the 5% that read the whole article. Click this and know why http://sumo.ly/JIfL
if I click....make lala hate snakesgrin
Re: How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Never in the history of nairaland have I read more thrash than this. Yes, there's sth called Adsense premium publisher but all the OP wrote there are utter thrash.

Try to receive above $5k overtime and see how Adsense will treat you with love. They will warn your sites with love but won't touch the account.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Facebook Releases Measures To Addressing Hoaxes And Fake News / How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.