Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son (320 Views)

Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual / Woman Scalds Body Of Her Step Son With Hot Water In Adamawa State (graphic) / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by enunlewa: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2017
The Katsina Police Command says it has arrested a 28-year-old housewife for allegedly killing her 40-day-old step son.

The suspect resides in Majoji Village in Mai’adua Local Government Area of Katsina State.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mr Bensen Gwana, paraded the suspect before newsmen on Friday in Katsina.

“The suspect allegedly poisoned the baby through giving him drinking water.

“The mother of the baby suspected foul-play and took the baby to the Mai’adua Hospital and later Daura General Hospital where it was confirmed that the boy was poisoned.

“The baby died at the Daura General Hospital when medical experts failed to stop the continuous watery stooling and vomiting,” the police boss said.

Reacting to the allegation, the suspect denied that she intentionally killed the baby, saying that she only used her hand to give the baby the drinking water.

She said she had used her hand to spread rat poison but did not wash the said hand and gave the baby water with it.

“The mother of the baby and my husband have forgiven me, but the parents of my co-wife were those insisting that I must be punished,” she told newsmen.

https://www.gistmore.com/police-arrest-housewife-for-killing-step-son
Re: Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by Samsimple(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2017
This remaining days to christmas may God protect us from any encounter with death .. AMEN .. My condolenses to the bereaved
Re: Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Have someone notice that killing and brutalizing if step children in the north is becoming too rampant this days?

Mostly in Niger state, before others.
Re: Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by razbec: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2017
nawa oo,God save us from d wicked
Re: Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by princeade86(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2017
awon gboro mi deleru.
Re: Police Arrest Housewife For Allegedly Killing Step Son by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Women are becoming the devil's incarnate in Nigeria. She deserves to rot in jail

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians-do We Need To Scap SARS Or Not / Nigerians Killed In New Year Attack On Rivers Church / Danger Of Tribal Monopoly In The Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.