Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter (645 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by viper3: 7:40am On Nov 25, 2017
The victim, a primary three pupil at Baptist Nursery and Primary School, Ihiagwa, in the Owerri West Local Government Area of the state, had been living with her father, along with her siblings, since her mother died in 2013.

It was gathered that the father had come to pick the child from school but the refusal of the child to follow her father home raised suspicion by the people around.

Upon investigation by teachers and villagers, it was discovered that the man had allegedly been defiling his daughter at home.

According to Punch, a non-governmental organisation, Virgin Heart Foundation, said it was partnering Women of Divine Destiny Initiatives, an organisation owned by the wife of the governor of the state, to ensure justice for the girl.

The founder of the Virgin Hearth Foundation, Peace Dike, said the group had taken the victim to a hospital for series of medical examinations.

Dike said, “The suspect is in police custody. We are partnering Women of Divine Destiny Initiatives to ensure that justice is served.

“We are also writing to the Imo State chapter of the Federated International of Female Lawyers to get legal aid for the girl because she has been abused by someone who ought to have protected her.”

Source: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/man-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-his-10-year-old-daughter.3114/

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by SweetJoystick(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2017
Foolish man
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by raker300: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2017
It's buhari fault...

Now, zombies should read thru before mastubating over the first paragraph.

The depression caused by the bad economy is leading us to self destructive nature.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by Diiet: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2017
raker300:
It's buhari fault...

The depression caused by the bad economy is leading us to self destructive nature.

The article says his wife died about four years ago, so the urge for sex must have driven him crazy into molesting his own daughter,but you think buhari should be blamedsad
N.kanu really did a lot of damage to you people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by kokoA(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2017
raker300:
It's buhari fault...

haba bros.. even ashawo of 50naira per round dey now naw.. you mean the guy couldn't afford ordinary 50naira?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2017
I was surprised he is Igbo; typically it's afonjas that do this to their children...look at how tiny and skinny he is like an afonja. Reply me and see what will happen to you...you will be shocked what will happen to you within seconds of replying me...if you have ears listen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by conductorh2: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I was surprised he is Igbo; typically it's afonjas that do this to their children. Reply me and see what will happen to you...you will be surprised what will happen to you within seconds of replying me.
Exactly. If you trace well, he has Afonja grandfathers cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by Diiet: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
I was surprised he is Igbo; typically it's afonjas that do this to their children...look at how tiny and skinny he is like an afonja. Reply me and see what will happen to you...you will be shocked what will happen to you within seconds of replying me...if you have ears listen!
I don't know if it would be appropriate for me to come hard against your tribe igbo because of the stupid opinion of someone who sold his brain to lamidi kanu.

Well it's not okay to answer a fool like a fool all the time, lest people think you are one and same.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling His 10-year-old Daughter by juman(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2017
So many daughters are in that situation.

That happens because nigeria is a destroyed country.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Caucus Berates Tinubu Over Attack On Jonathan / Bees Attack Thief Who Stole Woofer And Force Him To Return It To The Owner / Has Governor Rochas Okorocha Committed A Mortal Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.