Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5007 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Mznaett: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
eyinjuege:
Stop cheating and leave no room for suspicions again. Its very hard to build trust when its broken.
Maybe when your wife sees you're trying to be a better you, she may also try and be a better her.

Word
Re: . by Edipee(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2017
kunlesufyan:
marriage sha! So so different from dating.
I think you should tell her you dnt like it, show her you dont like it too.
Be Careful so you dont get stabbed
kpakam!
Re: . by efighter: 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

As in bro. I'm so tired. I knw i bleeped up but summoning us is so embarassing to me. Next time i wont go

Which next time? My friend don't get me angry. Don't go this time, if they (your family or her family) call you on phone, tell them you can sort your nuclear family issue. Ask them if they will continue settling matters for you till you reach 80 years. Tell them if you and your wife cannot settle any issue within yourselves, then the issue should remain unresolved. When you wife gets tired of running away from her matrimonial home, she will return and face you to sort your issues. I have been married for over 6 years, my wife and I do quarrel but there is no time a third party come to settle our issues.

But, stop cheating for your own good. If you carry witch or ogbanje or HIV na your head you go take carry am.
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: . by lizakon001(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
I am not married o but this is my piece of advice. First you really have to stop cheating so ur wife can rest. Secondly you need to warn your wife to keep her mouth shut, she is acting like a kid here, she should not be telling her family all the things that happens in her home. Always keep yourself busy that you have no time to attend irrelevant meeting. They have their families too, they should mind their business. Another thing get your wife engaged either in work or business that she will not have time to go about talking all that goes on in her home to her family because it seems she is idle.
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
lizakon001:
I am not married o but this is my piece of advice. First you really have to stop cheating so ur wife can rest. Secondly you need to warn your wife to keep her mouth shut, she is acting like a kid here, she should not be telling her family all the things that happens in her home. Always keep yourself busy that you have no time to attend irrelevant meeting. They have their families too, they should mind their business. Another thing get your wife engaged either in work or business that she will not have time to go about talking all that goes on in her home to her family because it seems she is idle.
Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
She is now in her fathers house. I was greatly insulted by her people. It was so much that i told dem i will return but i doubt if il ever go back. I was called stupid and a fool and saying i have an intention. I had a mission of coming to thier family. Imagine. The father inlaw even went to the bank to verify if i booked his fixed deposit that the bank shud confirm the investment letter. he helped me with deposit to meet my target. Im so down
Re: . by keepingmum: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
She is now in her fathers house. I was greatly insulted by her people. It was so much that i told dem i will return but i doubt if il ever go back.

Good!!!! I hope every father can protect their daughters from harm nd hurt.
If you dont appreciatr and love her and care about her feelings, her family do and will readily accept her back into their loving arms.
When families intervene early on, it saves their daughters from years of emotional abuse as well as exposure to death from infectious diseases gotten from unrepentant cheating horsebands.
The family will give their daughter to a more deserving man.....a real man who is ready to be married

1 Like

Re: . by keepingmum: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
She is now in her fathers house. I was greatly insulted by her people. It was so much that i told dem i will return but i doubt if il ever go back. I was called stupid and a fool and saying i have an intention. I had a mission of coming to thier family. Imagine. The father inlaw even went to the bank to verify if i booked his fixed deposit that the bank shud confirm the investment letter. he helped me with deposit to meet my target. Im so down

You arw not down, you are infact a lazy gold digger.....go and meet your whores, whos opinions and feelings matter more to you than the woman you vowed to love, honor, cherish and protect to cheer you up.....we ll see how long they ll stick around especially as your money bag has left

1 Like

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=keepingmum post=62787792]

You arw not down, you are infact a lazy gold digger.....go and meet your whores, whos opinions and feelings matter more to you than the woman you vowed to love, honor, cherish and protect to cheer you up.....we ll see how long they ll stick around especially as your money bag has left[/quote

How am i a gold digger? Do i ask them for money? Have i accepted a dime from them? Pls if u dont knw wt to say just keep shut.
Re: . by CuteCp(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
My wife always tells her family all the details that happen in my home even the very messy quarrels. She spills our deepest secrets to the public when there is an issue. One of the times my father said he was very disappointed at me when i cheated once. This makes her family build resentment towards me and my father filled with worry. When I visit they all are never free and im isolated. This in return make me feel uncomfortable with my inlaws and also dislike my wife. Now we have anoder family meeting i knw messy details wont be spared. What should i do? I feel like running away i swear. Marriage is so much stress

sorry bro, when they'll be telling u niggazz not to get married....una go think say dem no know wetin dem de talk....now look at ur life...do we bothers need tgese women if nowadays in our lives...NO...my brother i don see so maby things n wetin i din hear abt our women of tgis generation...make me give up on dem...they drama is so 4kn 2 much...dem give men hbp on daily basis...go to d hospital and see 4 urself...see how many brothers do lost dia lives tru HBP n cardiac arrest...due to d wahala dia women de happily pour on dem. ..bo wonder there's high rate of divorce these days..i don't blame d men...na now una wan de wise...MY GUY UNA MUMU DON DO ....they say d life's span of a married man is in d hands of his wife....thats so true. ..now why would u leave ur precious life in d hands of a hore, woman, lady or a bitttch ir whatever u choose to call her(ain't sayin yr precious wife is a hoe though...u choose whay to call her...all I'm sayin is we mustn't get married)..it's better to stay single 4 life ....marriage these days ain't worth d stress n strain....
Re: . by coolcatty: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Muuumu OP

You have absolutely no shame or ego.... See the way your supposed inlaws are hounding you around... Shameless man.

What in fcccccks name did u go to do in their house?... You are too docile and weak.... No wonder they are riding you.... I feel like hitting you to stupor.

They have taken away your supposed wife, pride and ego....what else do you have??

Rubbish man.... You just messed up

1 Like

Re: . by coolcatty: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm so vexed... Why will you even go to ur inlaws for assistance??... That's a huge no no.... You are just too fooolish and weak.

Even if you cheated, beat her etc... They shouldn't subject u to such shame and disgrace.... God curse the day I will allow any of my inlaws to talk down or me no matter my crime.

See ehen.. You need to regain your honor and glory... Ignore them and your woman for years.. Go and get ur life back... Don't call anyone... Be scarce and if u see a better woman in future.. Then marry her.

Fccck u man

1 Like

Re: . by bitcoinmilliona: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
@coolcaty i just wanted peace thats why i went but never again. can we talk on wats app
Re: . by Evacroft: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
For ur own sake u better dont listen to any wrong advise some are telling u here,simply follow ur heart,if God created u to be a gentleman to d core then that is how he wants u to be and that is how things will move forward for you, dont wear anoda mans shoe and u start complaining of oversize. Most pple here might be weaker than u or have there own weak points.be wise ,take ur wife back,sit and commune deeply. Nairaland can bury u with mean words.
Re: . by coolcatty: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:
@coolcaty i just wanted peace thats why i went but never again. can we talk on wats app

Drop ur number.. Will buzz u
Re: . by 2buffagain(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

So at a point you depended on her father for money AND YET cheating on her as well?!

Can you not understand how useless of a man you sound like right now?
How can you not comprehend that you are acting like a fool tho?

OFCOURSE they will take you to be a gold-digger.
I don't even understand how some people think. You expect people to "love and respect" you while you're acting like a total b*tch? undecided undecided

You are focusing on "my wife reports me" and that is what you have convinced yourself to be the main issue here because you are trying to redirect blame of the situation to her. You remind me so much of so many idiots I have run across who lack the ability to introspect and see their part in an issue. Like a dumbo that slaps somebody and is suddenly surprised that the person slaps you back.

If you were my brother I for wine your ear. Take Responsibility and address things from a position of "I was wrong" or you have no business leading a family. Too bad you have let it denigrate to this. While thing were still easily salvagable You should have taken that woman out on romantic dates and re-declare your love to her /"toasted" her again and re-win her heart so her boyfriends no for see chance and also to rebuild trust after all those your fuckups. You just cheated and was like, "yup I'm a man issallowed" and expected things to still be moving fine.

You are such a typical nigerian caveman. Level up dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
What he said

kiss

2buffagain:

So at a point you depended on her father for money AND YET cheating on her as well?!

Can you not understand how useless of a man you sound like right now?
How can you not comprehend that you are acting like a fool tho? undecided undecided undecided

OFCOURSE they will take you to be a gold-digger.
I don't even understand how some people think. You expect people to "love and respect" you while you're acting like a total b*tch?

You are focusing on "my wife reports me" and that is what you have convinced yourself to be the main issue here because you are trying to redirect blame of the situation to her. You remind me so much of so many idiots I have run across who lack the ability to introspect and see their part in an issue. Like a dumbo that slaps somebody and is suddenly surprised that the person slaps you back.
Re: . by chukel(m): 4:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Na wa o, obitee69
Re: . by kingreign(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2017
chukel:
Na wa o, obitee69

Just passing by

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Married- Who Is Your Next Of Kin / When The Desirable Is Not Available... / My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.