Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Trace A Missing Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Trace A Missing Phone (701 Views)

American Lady Finds Her Missing Phone In Ghana: Video / Is It Possible To Trace A Stolen Phone / How To Trace Mobile Number Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trace A Missing Phone by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by NLbully(m): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2017
fact: you can't trace a missing phone by yourself
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by Jaculze(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2017
All I need is your imei number
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by Jaculze(m): 9:04am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:
fact: you can't trace a missing phone by yourself
Why?
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by NLbully(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Jaculze:
Why?
coz you can't, even with imei you can only block the phone not trace it, Google find my device won't give you the precise location also
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by Jaculze(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:
coz you can't, even with imei you can only block the phone not trace it, Google find my device won't give you the precise location also
I know a guy that can trace a lost phone with imei
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by Sheun001(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:

see you find my device with google won't give you the exact location but will show how far you are from the device and it has a feature called play a sound whereby when you click it the so called phone will ring therefore if you are like few meters away from the phone you can use that feature shikena
Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by NLbully(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2017
Sheun001:

see you find my device with google won't give you the exact location but will show how far you are from the device and it has a feature called play a sound whereby when you click it the so called phone will ring therefore if you are like few meters away from the phone you can use that feature shikena
ok go and be listening for sounds in a busy afternoon and think you will hear any

1 Like

Re: How To Trace A Missing Phone by Sheun001(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2017
NLbully:
ok go and be listening for sounds in a busy afternoon and think you will hear any

like I said when you are few meters away you can easily hear the sound

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Launches Whatsapp For Business App For Android Users / Samsung S5 For Sale. 100% Original / 3 Obvious Signs That Your Phone's Battery Is Getting Weak And Needs Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.