Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) (13724 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Speaker, Gbajabiamila & Deputy Speaker, Wase Visit President Buhari / Tinubu, Bisi Akande Visit President Buhari - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Solorrman:
yes u are right,u know christianity is the religion of poo and dirt. Jesus christ was the only god in existance that have anus and penis created by him on his body,he eats and defeacate excreta whenever possible,a shitting god is the best god but i wonder what would an almighty god gonna do with anus and penis ? confutione
Stop defending the religion of piss.
How many more people need to die?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cyynthia:

And poo
jesus christ was the only known god to start shit in the universe,jesus christ have created anus and penis in his body,i wonder what a god going to do with anus and penis. The best religion of poo,dirt,irresponsibility,insanely and piss is christianity
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by IslamicRebel: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
The demons visiting their master.
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
President Buhari received a group of Ulama, led by Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi, at the State House.

http://metronaija.com/photos-islamic-scholars-visit-buhari/

Op l cant seem to point out Dahiru Bauchi, which obviously means you made a mistake
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cyynthia:

Have you hit your head on the floor today for Arrahh my Muslim brother ?

Hit it harder so that you will develop mark of beast on your forehead like Mr Garbba shehhhu
seconded
Islam=anti-christ
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Corrinthians:
grin
lame and stup! D
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Nigerian Christians don't worship Jesus anymore, they've thrown away Jesus out of their lives for so long. their new Jesus are the daddy GOs. Pastors have manipulated their thinking to hate other religions so that they won't stumble into the teachings of Islam that says you must not pay to any religious leader but instead give the needy. Jesus was never aggressive or hate other religions like Nigerian Christians. Jesus said love your neighbor but Nigerian Christians only mention Jesus,they don't see him as their leader or God or Lord. they worship their pastors. do you think Freeze is crazy for trying to liberate them? they've gone so far,pastors have brainwashed them totally. before you enter a Christian's house today,you would rarely see Jesus picture,what would welcome you is maybe Oyedepo's picture or one of those top pastors . they've thrown Jesus away long time ago. Pastors have to create hate for Islam in their heart for tithe money to come in,Islam preaches against such . Pastors have made Nigerian Christians very stingy,wicked. they don't give money to beggars because they want to give money to already rich pastors. You see people dying in hospital everyday because they don't have money,hungry Christians all over,Christian actors and celebs trying to raise money for surgery and around the same time,you would hear that someone just donated a billion naira church to Winners chapel.
and my question is that is the president not allowed to meet Islamic clerics again because I've seen him meet Christian clerics
clap for ursef and continue in ur ignorance...jesus is the onlyway to heaven...every oda way is hell fire includin ur islam..that is y dey always shed blood and d cause of this nation bkwardness..smh for u
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Nigerian Christians don't worship Jesus anymore, they've thrown away Jesus out of their lives for so long. their new Jesus are the daddy GOs. Pastors have manipulated their thinking to hate other religions so that they won't stumble into the teachings of Islam that says you must not pay to any religious leader but instead give the needy. Jesus was never aggressive or hate other religions like Nigerian Christians. Jesus said love your neighbor but Nigerian Christians only mention Jesus,they don't see him as their leader or God or Lord. they worship their pastors. do you think Freeze is crazy for trying to liberate them? they've gone so far,pastors have brainwashed them totally. before you enter a Christian's house today,you would rarely see Jesus picture,what would welcome you is maybe Oyedepo's picture or one of those top pastors . they've thrown Jesus away long time ago. Pastors have to create hate for Islam in their heart for tithe money to come in,Islam preaches against such . Pastors have made Nigerian Christians very stingy,wicked. they don't give money to beggars because they want to give money to already rich pastors. You see people dying in hospital everyday because they don't have money,hungry Christians all over,Christian actors and celebs trying to raise money for surgery and around the same time,you would hear that someone just donated a billion naira church to Winners chapel

Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by DNA123(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:

The religion of piss grin
THE MIRACLE OF THE QUR'AN VS SOME VERSES OF THE BIBLE IN WHICH PASTORS DO HIDES FROM THEIR MEMBERS!

Quran 4:82. Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction.

CONTRADICTION IN THE BIBLE'S
1) Exodus 31:17 said God was RESTED and REFRESHED from TIREDNESS
while
Isaiah 40:28 said God DOESN'T GET TIRED or WEARY!

2) EXODUS Vs EXODUS
Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. Exodus 32:27

3) The sons of Azgad, 1,222. ( Ezra 2:12)

4) The sons of Azgad, 2,322. (Nehemiah 7:17)
Genesis Vs Genesis
Lot's two daughters were virgins, (who have not known a man)?
(Genesis 19:cool

Lot's two daughter were married (they had husbands)
(Genesis 19:14)

5) Gen Vs Gen
When God began to create heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1)

Such is the story of heaven and earth when they were created. When the LORD God made earth and heaven (Genesis 2:4)

7) Genesis 11:7-9 God sows discord.

Proverbs 6:16-19 God hates anyone who sows discord.

cool Genesis 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.

Genesis 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

9) Leviticus Vs Mark
And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. Leviticus 11:7-8

New Living Translation
Food doesn't go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer." (By saying this, he declared that every kind of food is acceptable in God's eyes.) Mark 7:9

10) Jesus Vs Paul
Matthew 5:17-18. Do not think that I have come to abolish the LAW or the Prophets. I have NOT COME TO ABOLISH THEM BUT TO FULFILL THEM.

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not dot will pass FROM THE LAW UNTIL ALL IS ACCOMPLISHED.

Matthew 19:17. If you want to enter into life, keep the COMMANDMENTS

Paul says...
Ephesians 2:15. Jesus abolished the Law with all its commandments and regulations.

Romans 10:4. Christ is the END OF THE LAW, that every one who have faith may be justified.

Romans 3:20. By works of the LAW, no human being will be justified.

11) Mark 15: 25 It was nine in the morning when they crucified him.

John 19:14 Now it was the day of preparation of the passover. It was about the sixth hour. He said the Jews, Behold your king!"

NOTE: The errors i listed above is just 5% out of 80%. There are still many more contradictions in the Bible's.

HOW CAN THE BIBLE BE A COMPLETE WORD OF GOD?
REPENT AND EMBRACE ISLAM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by DNA123(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Cyynthia:

Hit it harder so that you will develop mark of beast on your forehead like Mr Garbba shehhhu
THE MIRACLE OF THE QUR'AN VS SOME VERSES OF THE BIBLE IN WHICH PASTORS DO HIDES FROM THEIR MEMBERS!

Quran 4:82. Do they not then consider the Qur'an carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein many a contradiction.

while

2) EXODUS Vs EXODUS

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. Exodus 32:27

Genesis Vs Genesis

5) Gen Vs Gen

Such is the story of heaven and earth when they were created. When the LORD God made earth and heaven (Genesis 2:4)

cool Genesis 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light, then separated light and darkness.

Genesis 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) wasn't created until the fourth day.

9) Leviticus Vs Mark
And the pig, though it has a divided hoof, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. Leviticus 11:7-8

New Living Translation
Food doesn't go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer." (By saying this, he declared that every kind of food is acceptable in God's eyes.) Mark 7:9

10) Jesus Vs Paul
Matthew 5:17-18. Do not think that I have come to abolish the LAW or the Prophets. I have NOT COME TO ABOLISH THEM BUT TO FULFILL THEM.

For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not dot will pass FROM THE LAW UNTIL ALL IS ACCOMPLISHED.

Paul says...
Ephesians 2:15. Jesus abolished the Law with all its commandments and regulations.

Romans 10:4. Christ is the END OF THE LAW, that every one who have faith may be justified.

John 19:14 Now it was the day of preparation of the passover. It was about the sixth hour. He said the Jews, Behold your king!"

NOTE: The errors i listed above is just 5% out of 80%. There are still many more contradictions in the Bible's.

Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by DNA123(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Cyynthia:

Below are some other contradictions in the Bible. I have over 100 contradictions. I wonder why Christians like Joe Sylvanus, Aiku Adunbarin Adubi, Aire Joshua Omotayo, etc still carry the book about. It is indeed an encyclopedia of contradictions.

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?

Eighteen (2 Kings 24:coolEight (2 Chronicles 36:9)

7. How long did he rule over Jerusalem?

Three months (2 Kings 24:coolThree months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9)

8. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?

Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:coolThree hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)

9. When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem? Before defeating the Philistines or after?

After (2 Samuel 5 and 6)Before (I Chronicles 13 and 14)

10. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?

Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)

11. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?

One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)

12. How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?

Forty thousand (I Kings 4:26)Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25)

13. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?

Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:coolStill alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)

14. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?

Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)

15. Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?

Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26)Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5)

16. Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?

Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6)Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11)

17. How many were the Children of Zetu?

Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:coolEight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13)

18. How many were the children of Azgad?

One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17)

19. How many were the children of Adin?

Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15)Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20)

20. How many were the children of Hashum?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19)Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22)

21. How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?

Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28)One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32)

22. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:

29,818 (Ezra)31,089 (Nehemiah)

23. How many singers accompanied the assembly?

Two hundred (Ezra 2:65)Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67)

24. What was the name of King Abijahs mother?

Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2)Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20) But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar (2 Samuel 14:27)

25. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?

Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)No (Joshua 15:63)

26. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?

Jac
Re: Islamic Scholars Visit President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2017
DNA123:

while

2) EXODUS Vs EXODUS

Genesis Vs Genesis

5) Gen Vs Gen

9) Leviticus Vs Mark

New Living Translation

10) Jesus Vs Paul

Paul says...

Christianity is more about the PERSON of Jesus than about the myriad books in the bible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Strategists Worry Over Crisis In South-east APC / Revolutionnow: Court Declined To Order The Release Of Omoyele Sowore / Shortage Of Traffic Controllers Hits Nigeria’s Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.