Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Unilag studies thread - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag studies thread (106924 Views)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag studies thread by farellstone: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Please I need past questions for sociology. Email;ajayibabatunde888@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag studies thread by sammis: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2018
Please... I have for my entrance past question and you havnt send my soft copy for the past two days now... and you won't even pick
AROGUNYO SAMSON
Re: Unilag studies thread by sammis: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2018
I have seen it thank you sir.
Re: Unilag studies thread by kalan: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
quadreyatom:
Good evening,

I studied Transport Management at LAUTECH with 2.2, Can I apply for MSC Marketing?

Hi quadreyatom

I dont think so, bu better still check with the dept to ascertain your eligibility.

Hope it helps
Re: Unilag studies thread by kalan: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
Julianah42:
Please can a pass in English Language but a distinction in Mathematics at O' level and second class upper in Biology Education be accepted?

Hi Julianah42,

Its more of your Bsc degree that matters, not o levels.
for any thing if you have the requiredBsc, you should be okay

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by keriberry(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please does anyone have past question for Msc actuarial science?
Re: Unilag studies thread by 6ixgod(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
kalan:

Hello Deeone001,

I am sorry you can't go directly for Msc Econs, but pgd. except u want to go for msc finance
Hope it helps
Hello pls can a BSc Economics go for MSc finance straight in unilag?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Xlyad(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

And I have wasted my 14100 to request for transcript. Please is there a way to get my transcript from PG school since I wrote that the transcript should be sent to them.

Also, since there was no correlation between the past questions and the last test, how do you suggest that I read for the Economics entrance exam.
read your textbooks ,especially macroeconomics and development economics.
I don't know if it's possible to retrieve your transcript.

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by Adebowaleaa: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gunlawz:
Hello
plz I need past questioƱ and study guide for Masters in FiƱance
my mail..sulemiyaki@gmail.com

Evening bro. Pls if u've gotten d past questions for banking & finance or finance,kindly send to me Baadeleye11@gmail.com Thanks...
Re: Unilag studies thread by Adebowaleaa: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pls can any1 help me with past questions for banking & finance or finance? My mail is Baadeleye11@gmail.com Thanks....
Re: Unilag studies thread by Xlyad(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
6ixgod:

sure.
Re: Unilag studies thread by heeedreeez: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello, please i just started the application process and i tried paying via remita. i was debited twice and i cannot even find the continue application button on the page...How can i solve this?
Re: Unilag studies thread by eventsms(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Download fresh project topics and materials via www.researchs.com.ng for all department.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Haddasah(f): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
please am trying to help a friend with his application and i cant find the ''continue application'' click. anyone has an idea on what to do?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning house, Please I will like to apply for Master of Industrial and Labour relation (part time) but I noticed that the program runs for 22semesters. Is this an error on the website? What is the correct years?

I also noticed that part of the requirement is for one to have evidence of 2years experience in the field of Industrial relations and personnel management. And I don't have any experience in that field or related.

My second choice, Master of Employment and Labour studies also requires an Evidence of previous training in a relevant field. I also do not have such training.

My question is, will this qualify me to get in without the experience? B.Sc Accounting, MBA, Do they accept professional courses (in view)? If yes, I will like to get the past questions.

Thank you all!
Re: Unilag studies thread by heeedreeez: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
i cannot find the link also and i have been debited twice
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Naomi14:
Good morning house, Please I will like to apply for Master of Industrial and Labour relation (part time) but I noticed that the program runs for 22semesters. Is this an error on the website? What is the correct years?

I also noticed that part of the requirement is for one to have evidence of 2years experience in the field of Industrial relations and personnel management. And I don't have any experience in that field or related.

My second choice, Master of Employment and Labour studies also requires an Evidence of previous training in a relevant field. I also do not have such training.

My question is, will this qualify me to get in without the experience? B.Sc Accounting, MBA, Do they accept professional courses (in view)? If yes, I will like to get the past questions.

Thank you all!

The experience part rarely come into play except for MBA. If you are qualified for the course go ahead and apply for it.

Chat me up on Watsapp for more explanations
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
heeedreeez:
i cannot find the link also and i have been debited twice
Use Applications.unilag.edu.ng
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
6ixgod:

Yes you are eligible
Re: Unilag studies thread by Naythan(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
yemfatty:
Good day everyone, pls I needed pq on msc computer science. Can I get from anyone?

Please if you've gotten this, you can help out.
***@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag studies thread by Horlamijazzy: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=sunnx post=67879330][/quote] 08138514999
Re: Unilag studies thread by Horlamijazzy: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
gud afternoon, I need past question on mechanical engineering 08138514999
Re: Unilag studies thread by projectsdotng: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
FOLLOW THIS THREAD TO DOWNLOAD UNILAG POSTGRADUATE PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF

https://www.nairaland.com/4682346/unilag-postgraduate-past-questions-answers
Re: Unilag studies thread by kankani: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Please can I get a sample of the RRR payment voucher?...those that paid via RRR...thanks..my purpose reads "school fees"...i hope I got it right..
Re: Unilag studies thread by kankani: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
kankani:
Please can I get a sample of the RRR payment voucher?...those that paid via RRR...thanks..my purpose reads "school fees"...i hope I got it right..
i mean remita receipt..
Re: Unilag studies thread by yemfatty: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Naythan:

Please if you've gotten this, you can help out.
agbaranath@gmail.com
Not yet
Re: Unilag studies thread by kankani: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Please I nid a screen shot of somebody's remita receipt...just to clarify somethngs...thank you...either here or send to zeusqbc@yahoo.com or my what's app..07030071278..thanks a lot.
Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Someone should be magnanimous enough to inform us whenever the Lagos State scholarship form for PGD students is on sale.
Re: Unilag studies thread by maeshal(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pls i need too ugochukwu725@gmail.com
smileforme15:

Sent
Re: Unilag studies thread by olaolu89(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
please anyone with past question of quantity surveying, kindly assist a brother. oluwayebi@gmail.com
Re: Unilag studies thread by Samuelight(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
I'm in dire need of past questions on Operations and Production Management. My email address is ademolasamuel077@gmail.com Or chat me on 08183593021 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (48) (Reply)

Updated Scholarship Thread / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.