Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Unilag studies thread - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag studies thread (107048 Views)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag studies thread by OriSource(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Please, Can an Economic and Education graduate apply for MMP? thanks for you quick reply.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gunlawz(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2018
Hello plz I need past questioñ and study guide for Masters in Fiñance my mail..sulemiyaki@gmail.com
Re: Unilag studies thread by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
I need past question for biochemistry masters
Re: Unilag studies thread by Epathra(f): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yes. Any news?
Adeapex:
Is anybody here going for post graduate diploma in Education ? kindly quote me pls!
Re: Unilag studies thread by ovis374(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
can some1 who studied in a school in affiliation to another register for the postgraduate programme
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Registration ends by 31st of August, though there is a possibility of extension.

Chat me up to be added to an existing Watsapp group where you would meet potential applicants.

Vital information regarding registration and every other issues are discussed.

Re: Unilag studies thread by sunnx(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pad101:

I read Public Administration. Is there M.Sc in Public Administration in Unilag?

I don't know you can join Unilag 2018 chat room on whstsapp
Re: Unilag studies thread by PuZZyNegro: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2018
OriSource:
Please, Can an Economic and Education graduate apply for MMP?
thanks for you quick reply.
Can you write the full meaning of MMP?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Nikky2a: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2018
Hello beautiful people please can someone of good heart help by sending me past questions and answer for IRPM or MELS to the mail Nike_2a@yahoo.com God bless you as you do so, Amen. Thanks fam
Re: Unilag studies thread by farellstone: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Please house,i want to know if I will submit my transcript before admission comes out or after?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
farellstone:
Please house,i want to know if I will submit my transcript before admission comes out or after?

It is best you submit your transcript once given admission.
Re: Unilag studies thread by BlueRayDick: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
farellstone:

You don't need transcript except you don't have Ur original Degree certificate. Once u have Ur degree cert which you will upload at the point of filling online form, u are good to go

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by quadreyatom(m): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good evening,

I studied Transport Management at LAUTECH with 2.2, Can I apply for MSC Marketing?
Re: Unilag studies thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

You don't need transcript except you don't have Ur original Degree certificate. Once u have Ur degree cert which you will upload at the point of filling online form, u are good to go

Please how is original degree an equivalent to transcript?

Simply put, transcript can be submitted after gaining admission. Although I have erroneously applied for my transcript.

Please I need past questions in Economics.
Re: Unilag studies thread by PuZZyNegro: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Nikky2a:
Hello beautiful people please can someone of good heart help by sending me past questions and answer for IRPM or MELS to the mail Nike_2a@yahoo.com God bless you as you do so, Amen. Thanks fam

Please I need Economics past questions. Inbox me on Ecoexperts17@gmail.com
Re: Unilag studies thread by BlueRayDick: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

Please how is original degree an equivalent to transcript?

Simply put, transcript can be submitted after gaining admission. Although I have erroneously applied for my transcript.

Please I need past questions in Economics.

Am running my masters in the same school and I can tell you I never submitted any transcript whatsoever. Just a copy of my original certificate during the screen process and that was all that was required.

If I may ask what is the transcript required for?

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by farellstone: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Am running my masters in the same school and I can tell you I never submitted any transcript whatsoever. Just a copy of my original certificate during the screen process and that was all that was required.

Please did you do your first degree in Unilag?
Re: Unilag studies thread by PuZZyNegro: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I think it depends on the department that you are taking your course in.

Transcript shows your actual Cgpa and the individual scores you had while in school. I am sure that you know this already.

As I write, I don't know the grade point I graduated with even after leaving university for two years.

All I know is the class and I think the grade point is required during registration.

I don't know if they are strict with the requirement, but I am just saying what they have on their website.

What course are you taking?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Baboo13(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Anybody with past questions on Msc Marine pollution and management. Help a brother. Ayodeleoyewale@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unilag studies thread by smileforme15: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Baboo13:
Anybody with past questions on Msc Marine pollution and management. Help a brother. Ayodeleoyewale@gmail.com. Thanks

Sent
Re: Unilag studies thread by tolagp: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
smileforme15:

Sent
Please, I need past questions on MSc. Accounting

Thanks
Re: Unilag studies thread by JGracious: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good evening good people,

Please is there a whatsapp platform for MSc Operations Research applicants?
if there is kindly share the link here or give a contact nos. I will like to join.
Thank you.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Xlyad(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
farellstone:
u don't need transcript if u have ur degree certificate.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chibexe:
Registration ends by 31st of August, though there is a possibility of extension.

Chat me up to be added to an existing Watsapp group where you would meet potential applicants.

Vital information regarding registration and every other issues are discussed.

Re: Unilag studies thread by Xlyad(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

Please I need Economics past questions. Inbox me on Ecoexperts17@gmail.com
there was no correlation between the last entrance exam on Economics and the past question. Be guided.
Re: Unilag studies thread by PuZZyNegro: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Xlyad:
u don't need transcript if u have ur degree certificate.

And I have wasted my 14100 to request for transcript. Please is there a way to get my transcript from PG school since I wrote that the transcript should be sent to them.

Also, since there was no correlation between the past questions and the last test, how do you suggest that I read for the Economics entrance exam.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Baboo13(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
smileforme15:

Sent

Help me resend sir, I've not gotten the mail. Ayodeleoyewale@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am also in need of past questions on Sports Psychology.
Please, help push to this mail:
tolorunjedalo@gmail.com
Re: Unilag studies thread by yemfatty: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good day everyone, pls I needed pq on msc computer science. Can I get from anyone?
Re: Unilag studies thread by BlueRayDick: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

I think it depends on the department that you are taking your course in.

Transcript shows your actual Cgpa and the individual scores you had while in school. I am sure that you know this already.

As I write, I don't know the grade point I graduated with even after leaving university for two years.

All I know is the class and I think the grade point is required during registration.

I don't know if they are strict with the requirement, but I am just saying what they have on their website.

What course are you taking?

Bros u Sabi argue ó. Despite telling you I passed tru the same screening everyone else passed tru and never had course to make use of transcript and you still don't believe grin

You see the reason why they ask for transcript when you don't have Ur certificate yet is to authenticate it and confirm it's very much genuine. Simply put, you can forge statement of result since it does not bear the school seal and some other features that makes a certificate genuine....When they request for transcript, it is coming directly from your school and addressed to the registrar, Unilag. The transcript is not serving any purpose other than to stand in place of your certificate as a genuine proof of your academic qualification. Forget Cgpa, nobody is interested in that. Once a course requires u have 2:2 it doesn't matter whether you have 2.5 or 3.49.
Re: Unilag studies thread by BlueRayDick: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
farellstone:
Please did you do your first degree in Unilag?
No sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply)

Updated Scholarship Thread / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Bnaira: Former UNILAG's Richest Boy (Then Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.