Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (50105 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by talk2saintify(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by GODSMILEFOREVER: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
No difference between their movie wedding and the real wedding. They would have skip this white wedding.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha cheesy grin

wink kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by SupremeBeast: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I don't like weddings so I'll make mine simple.
Nah, I won't accept that. it must be grand coz you have a lot of friends and loved ones.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
SupremeBeast:
Nah, I won't accept that. it must be grand coz you have a lot of friends and loved ones.
I'll disappoint them then. sad
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
deco22:
if after all this hype their marriage no pass ten years,i go blowww whistle o
the noise and unnecessary attention on the wedding is enough to threaten the marriage when the chips are down.things that weren't there before,people will start drawing your attention to it.

Too much cook spoils the food.no be so them make noise for tonto dike wedding,Stephanie,ini Edo etc.look at the quiet celebrity weddings that they take of public attention,like omotola jolade own and the likes
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by YoShawtee(f): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
This is a scene from the wedding party movie o
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
we will
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by IamLaura(f): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
grin
I think OP just munched scenes from the wedding party movie. Lol
Msteww,you're right.
The wedding hasn't even started today and to think this fake news is on FP of nairaland.Smh
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by SupremeBeast: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
hehehehe maky maky, I hear you. how is story writing coming along though?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Petonis(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
metroblogger:
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi just got wedded to singer, Banky W in a South African church. They wedding was attended by few friends and close family members. More photos to come

http://metronaija.com/first-photos-banky-w-adesua-etomi-white-wedding/

weldone oga linus...copy and paste from the wedding party.tufiakwa gi
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
SupremeBeast:
hehehehe maky maky, I hear you. how is story writing coming along though?
Is this leathal.beast? smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

we will
undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by SupremeBeast: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Is this leathal.beast? smiley
I'm supremebeast, who is lethal again?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by vertueptime: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
The guy wey give banky kwaryan molo hair style try
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Ijobaorun(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
From film to reality, so happy for you guys. Please, keep your home with all sincerity. God bless your union.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by toprealman: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
kissing: 10%......WTF!!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
cheesy
OP should be arrested for corruption and public deception!
Lol
IamLaura:

Msteww,you're right.
The wedding hasn't even started today and to think this fake news is on FP of nairaland.Smh

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Fornication is a sin
#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Threebear:
Short man, overrated bride.
This marriage will last as long as banky's orgasm.
That's about 30 secs grin grin

Wow!seems u know him too well,that make both of u even.30 secs men. cheesy

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by vicben27(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
her pusssy go hear waeeeen this night. hit it nigga its all yours. wishing them marital bliss.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Mrkumareze(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
D girl nose wan be like patrick obahiagbon own
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by stanleyokz: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
some people can be funny. How can someone upload a pics of their movie and call it the real one. Nigerians can fall for things so fast
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by stanleyokz: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
that priest in the pics is the same priest in the movie.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by espn(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??
You get bad mouth..Haba..how u take know..na u wash am?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Afolak(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wedding party "part 3"
Where is dat driver from that movie?
The one dat said "Abi I should call my tailor",I hope say na him drive dem go d wedding ooo.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by sandrahnaub(f): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Olawale calm down na
Which kind fake news b dz 1
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Oselu28(f): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??

same thing have been thinking ooo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
nairaland mods moves every rubbish to frontpage even unconfirmed fake shiit...ignoring better news
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Talentteam100(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
metroblogger:
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi just got wedded to singer, Banky W in a South African church. They wedding was attended by few friends and close family members. More photos to come

See More: https://theinformantspy.com/2017/11/baad2017-presents-banky-w-and-adesua-etomis-white-wedding/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS / Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.