Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Check Out The Pair Of Michael Jordan's Used Sneakers Sold For N19.7M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Pair Of Michael Jordan's Used Sneakers Sold For N19.7M (436 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Michael Jackson And Trump In 1990 / Is Transsexuality Of Michael Obama & Bobrisky Biologically Determined? / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Pair Of Michael Jordan's Used Sneakers Sold For N19.7M by owoicho13(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
A pair of rare and customized Nike Jordans worn by Michael Jordan in 1986 has been sold for $55,000 (N19,799,944.90) at auction, reportedly setting a new record, as the highest price ever paid for Nike Jordans.

According to reports, the sneakers were made especially for the NBA Legend to mark his return to basketball after an injury in November 1985.

The sneakers were specially customized with an ankle support to protect Jordan’s healing left foot, and it carries an inscription and signature from the future Hall of Famer.

Chris Ivy, the Director of Sports Collectibles at Heritage Auctions, who made the sale in Dallas recently, he said: “For a global audience of Jordan collectors, this is as good as it gets. Only a tiny handful of game-worn Jordan I’s are known to exist, and this unique pair is by far the rarest and most desirable of that breed, as our result would confirm.”

Source: http://www.wizkidblogger.com/2017/11/check-out-pair-of-michael-jordans-used.html

Re: Check Out The Pair Of Michael Jordan's Used Sneakers Sold For N19.7M by GraveMan(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
I Go Buy This Sneakers For #19.7M? Even If My Village Witches Cast A Spell On Me Ko Le Werk!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pair Of Michael Jordan's Used Sneakers Sold For N19.7M by Timmy301(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol
iffa hear say i buy this shoe 5huns!
Pure Madnex
Can the shoe fly
abi if i wear am mean say i fit trek 4rm naija to canada

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Funniest Nigerian Movie Celebrities / Complete List Of Winners At The Soul Train Awards 2017 / #endsars: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment As A Way To Change Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.