Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion (498 Views)

BUJU BNXN And Victony Fights It Out Lyrically In New Comedy / He Is Lyrically Good More Than Olamide / Top 10 Richest Nigeria Musicians And Net Worth 2019 According To Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion by GoggleB(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeria Musicians has been dropping hits back to back no doubt about that, but we need them to give us music with good lyrics.
The two big guns we have presently in Nigeria music industry which is WIZKID and DAVIDO has been recycling trash lyrics for us recently, but because we love them we have to accept the songs Like DAT. Most Nigerians don't like Wizkid's SFTOS cause it doesn't sound like our original afrobeats. But I can tell you some of the songs on that project has d best lyrical contents from wizkid in years like One For Me ft TY dolla sign, NOBODY and GBESE compared to some of the songs he released to suit our so called afrobeats taste.
Davido has given us d best of songs we can enjoy this year from IF to FALL to FIA. I would have included PERE but that song was a No to me.
Fast forward to his latest song LIKE DAT.
TeniEntertainer revealed on twitter she wrong the song. Tho a source close to Davido said hers is just the first verse and Yonda wrote the 2nd verse.
Now the issue with song is that 2nd verse. Thanks to Shizzi for giving us that sick beat and an applause to davido for delivering on it.
But didn't Davido listen or read the lyrics of the 2nd verse?
"Hossana sussana sutana
Sister life is deeper
Deeper life is sister
No skuki no brooklyn
Riding with the top now this guys are pussy
La vida lo ca santa monica
If any mother fucker am a piller to your diviner
And ama put you in a benz
Ninu mazarati
Baby no question my authority"

What is the meaning of this lyrics??
Our Song writers and Musicians needs to put more effort to their lyrical contents.
My Opinion tho Thanks.
English teachers in the house please be free to help me correct any blunder.

Written by GoogleB

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion by GoggleB(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Synord
Re: Nigeria Musicians Needs More Contents Lyrically. My Opinion by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2017
i concur with...sftos was legitimate with lyrical contents ...songs like picture perfect and nobody are killaz

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Oristefemi’s Wife, Nablia And Her Bridemaids / Stunning New Photos Of Omotayo Okoye / Big Shaq Bloww Speakers With New Song_mans NOT HOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.