Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? (8833 Views)

Poll: Who is finer?

Chika Ike: 52% (13 votes)
Ini Edo: 48% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
Chika Ike and Ini Edo who tear eye pass?
Posted To The Web: Thursday, March 25, 2010 - Posted By OnlineNigeria.com

Nollywood actress Chika Ike Ini Edo
Chika Ike is happily married she said so herself in an interview, sometime in 2007. She is beautiful oooo. But is she more beautiful than Ini Edo or more beautiful than Geni-v? Which of them tear eye pass.

Who fine pass tooo.Make una talk oooo.Lets leave ink, abi na Ini out of this.Ini Edo doesn’t really have a good dress sense.She wears rather cheap stuff, neither is her makeup anything to write home about.Ini tear eye.Her eye too shine. Its just that Ini get pretty face and she sabi expose her body well well.

But chika ike make-up is not that o.k. I don’t think she use any make up artiste. You should see her on the cover of magazines.

But na true say her dressing dey a bit outdated? Any how shaaa her eyes no open

http://news1.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=81&z=2

Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2010
nna bone! Its chika ike.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2010
Both of them are usually overdressed. I see no difference.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
Is it just me? but I just dont like the sight of Ini Edo undecided
Ini Edo has a pretty face?
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by dominique(f): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
i don't know the other girl in question but i'll take anybody over ini edo.

this haas got to be the scruffiest i've ever seen her. is that a open button in the bosoms area tongue
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ini Edo is just dirty and nasty mayne
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
well. . .
Chika Ike
what a comparison!!! lol
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
Ini Edo's dress sense is just unbelievable, Chika Ike,
well I respect her after she turned down 90million Naira to go nude in a movie.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 12:04am On Mar 26, 2010
chamotex:

Is it just me? but I just dont like the sight of Ini Edo undecided
Ini Edo has a pretty face? 

Bad belle go kill you. One man's poison is another man's meat. So, it's just you sha. What will you say if another say the same about you?
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by mamagee3(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2010
^^Duh!, Why the attack because his simply stating his Opinion. . .
If you didn't want people's opinions in the thread, why did you create it?
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Bad belle go kill you. One man's poison is another man's meat. So, it's just you sha. What will you say if another say the same about you?

Not everyone is gonna like me innit.
It's not bad belle, I'd rather not just watch her movies . . . It's nothing personal
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 12:27am On Mar 26, 2010
chamotex:

Not everyone is gonna like me innit.
It's not bad belle, I'd rather not just watch her movies . . . It's nothing personal

You deserve your rights to free speech but assessing people wrongly based on NOTHING is a little bit over the top. its a free world sha.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You deserve your rights to free speech but assessing people wrongly based on NOTHING is a little bit over the top. its a free world sha.

I have my fav actors and least fav ones and I'm sure you have yours too?. . . . . she just seem to be in the least fav category.
Or you wanna force me to like here? undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2010
chamotex:

I have my fav actors and least fav ones and I'm sure you have yours too?. . . . . she just seem to be in the least fav category.
Or you wanna force me to like here? undecided undecided

Lol, yes nau. wink wink wink wink
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2010
I'll try grin grin
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2010
^^What's up Chamo, I just noticed you're Viewing my Profile. grin
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by MissyB1(m): 1:25am On Mar 26, 2010
Ini Edo has a pretty face - Yes! smiley
. . .but hey! Chika is the thang. Na face, height or shape? kiss
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by 0hsisi: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2010
Ini Edo I know but who is Chika Ikebe?
never heard of the gal till today
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What's up Chamo, I just noticed you're Viewing my Profile. grin

Was wondering if you looked like Ini Edo
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Mar 26, 2010
^^I'll take that as an insult, How do you ever think I look like someone that swallowed 3 live goats? angry angry
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by chamotex(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2010
It wasn't an insult, I never said you looked lik her . . . show me your pics cool
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2010
Missy B:

Ini Edo has a pretty face - Yes!  smiley
. . .but hey! Chika is the thang. Na face, height or shape?  kiss

But her bosoms are kinda planar. They are not as erect as Ini Edo's.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by bubugul(f): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2010
Chika Ike is stoning; Ini Edo, eehm! undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by eleshin(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2010
ini edo all d way.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by MissyB1(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

But her bosoms are kinda planar. They are not as erect as Ini Edo's.
We have Push up bras to thank. Prolly Chika doesn't fancy Push ups. cheesy
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by AloyEmeka5: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2010
Missy B:

We have Push up bras to thank. Prolly Chika doesn't fancy Push ups. cheesy

Lol, ini Edo is not pushing up anything. She was born that way.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by MissyB1(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2010
Her husband would tell You a different story. tongue

Topic - Chika
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
mama-gee:

Ini Edo's dress sense is just unbelievable, Chika Ike,
well I respect her after she turned down 90million Naira to go unclothed in a movie.

Chika ike will jump at such opportunity, it wasn't her , it was omoni oboli

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?ContentId=5045&ContentTypeID=2
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Topic

chika's heights is all i see in her, common see her long lips, her tiny cockroach legs, chika's only got ass
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by oyizee: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
Beauty;
Ini is more prettier than chika but,
dressing;
chika's dressing is o.k
Ini's dressing is too exposing.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by queenet246(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
chika pretty, ini pretty
but when it comes to shape, i don't think chika can be compared to ini
is it about her long cockroach legs? i see no beauty in those.
INI EDO ALL THE WAY. though she dey fumble at times.
Re: Chika Ike And Ini Edo Who Tear Eye Pass? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2010
Chika all the way, Ini is ok tho, No hate btw her hubby Philip is a long time friend and I had dinner with em last month in Tx, Ini is not all that pretty outta the movie scene.

But I wish Chika's leg wasn't that way, God no question ask smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Igwe-Yobo Now Proud Mother. / Michelle Obama Has A Huge Penis; See Proof!!! / Top 5 Female Celebrities Whose Daughters Are Stunning [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.