|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,362 members, 6,510,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 12:00 AM
|Vacancy by Tailormod: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2017|
Tailormod Outfits Nigeria Limited is an innovative fashion house located at No. 14, Unity Road off Toyin Street Ikeja Lagos. We design and sew latest outfits for both male And female . Our Core Values are Integrity and Quality
We are recruiting to fill in the vacant position below
JOB TITLE: MARKETER / SALE REPRESENTATIVE
The Job Position
• We are looking for a sale representative who will present and sell products and services to customers who will include individual, Organizations, Businesses or Government Agencies
o Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call and sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
o Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
o Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
o Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
o Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
o Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Customer Service
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Closing Deals
• Prospecting Skills
• Fashion Knowledge
• Effective Presentation Skills
• Client Relationships
• Motivation for Sales.
• Experience in sales.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Proven experience as a sale representative
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes 1st of December, 20/17
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26