Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Truly Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Truly Needed (718 Views)

I Am Sonia By Name,i Am Looking For Guy That Will Truly Love Me- Add Me On BBM / Truly Christian Singles In Abuja Area / I Am Truly In Need Of A Serious Woman To Settle Down With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truly Needed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
hey y'all, its been a really long time i've been on here and i want to emphasze with all DECENCY that this particular post is from the heart and very true.i happen to be a young chap in his twenties and i 'm so very lonely.i need someone to talk to and share sturvs with.i just need someone who is very matured,good looking,high sense of fashion and a very clean hygiene,a working class,financial status is no criterion,just be comfortable and think independent, age limit is 35, please,if you're out there and willing,kindly drop a mail on my yahoo.,muther63@yahoo.co.uk,

NB: married and engaged women should please stay out of this
Re: Truly Needed by tayoast(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
Boy/Girl, pls specify
Re: Truly Needed by adetoru(f): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

Boy/Girl, pls specify
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Truly Needed by benz190: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2010
i fit within all the criteria you are seekin

how can i apply~

ure male, im intwested!
Re: Truly Needed by Pweety4me(f): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2010
Ok gudluck wif d serach.
Re: Truly Needed by daduke2k(m): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2010
That all? Aint u gonna, ,, ,, ,
Re: Truly Needed by Pweety4me(f): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2010
^Gonna wat?apply? undecided
Re: Truly Needed by daduke2k(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2010
Mmmmm, yeah.
Re: Truly Needed by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 26, 2010
Photographic evidence is required, you may look like you scare young children grin grin grin
Re: Truly Needed by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 26, 2010
@poster
if you are lonely and only want to talk/share stuff then why should it matter to you if the gal is married or in a relationship?!

be straight. . . . . . . . what exactly are you looking for on NL? a gf/wifey OR someone to chit chat with because you are lonely?!
Re: Truly Needed by chrisrock(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2010
@POSTER, is this anoda way of seeking for a relationship on NL?
Re: Truly Needed by tayoast(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
chrisrock:

@POSTER, is this anoda way of seeking for a relationship on NL?

wat d'u tink it is. . .
Re: Truly Needed by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
tayo_ast:

wat d'u tink it is. . .
nah dumbhead,i didnt ask for a relationship.i just want a friend.a matured one at that.what we might share and do wouldnt redefine the friendship, you get it dumbie
Re: Truly Needed by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38am On Mar 28, 2010
sanniemoe:

nah dumbhead,i didnt ask for a relationship.i just want a friend.a matured one at that.what we might share and do wouldnt redefine the friendship, you get it dumbie

@ tayo

mehn dis guy stoned u lol

@ poster

dat was harsh anyways i undertsand some people are judgemental but partly ur fault ur post provoked situations
Re: Truly Needed by Odunnu: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: Truly Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@ tayo

mehn dis guy stoned u lol

@ poster

dat was harsh anyways i undertsand some people are judgemental but partly your fault your post provoked situations

and ma'am,what fault of mine is it for him to be judgemental, i was just being truth and the nature of my post specified on what i wanted so why did he have to come and be all round like he is the only one in here
Re: Truly Needed by tayoast(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
sanniemoe:

i happen to be a young chap in his twenties and i 'm so very lonely.i just need someone who is very matured,good looking,high sense of fashion and a very clean hygiene,a working class,financial status is no criterion,just be comfortable and think independent, age limit is 35, please,if you're out there and willing,kindly drop a mail on my yahoo.,muther63@yahoo.co.uk,

NB: married and engaged women should please stay out of this

Just a friend, aiight??

sanniemoe:

sanniemoe:

and ma'am,what fault of mine is it for him to be judgemental, i was just being truth and the nature of my post specified on what i wanted so why did he have to come and be all round like he is the only one in here

hw av i judged u?

sm1 asked if ds is ur way of luking 4 r/ship n i replied ''wat d'u think it is''

u're just being . . .

(1) (Reply)

Upendo98, I Heard That You Want To Leave. Why? / Ladiez N Gentlemen 4rm Akwa Ibom Letz Hook Up Here / Owerri Folks On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.