Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. (546 Views)

EFCC Double-Crossed & Harassed Me In Ibadan - Twitter User (Photos) / Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Yoclan: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
A young man by name 'Nweke Jeremaih', went on social media not quite long to "express his anger" on how Nigerian Policemen disgraced him in public.

He Said :

Police officers harassed me today slap me treat me like I am a criminal like I am a Yahoo boy for nothing sake .anytime this kind of thing happened to me I just wish I am from a rich family or have mouth to speak for me but I do not have. I gave them my phone they searched all the apps on my phone and found nothing yet they still treated me like a criminal honestly this country called Nigeria is a big scam black people deserve white the white did to them I wish I am not from this part of the world where human being act like an animal I don't use to believe this but it happened to me today and I know how it feel being harassed for nothing just because you dress well
embarassed sad

Photo Credit: http://yoloaded.net.ng

Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Yeligray(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
What really happened?
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by AntiWailer: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
What did he do ?

Policeman cnt stop you and start beating you.
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
What did he do ?

Policeman cnt stop you and start beating you.

Don't be an idiot. Police men do this everyday to anyone.
Haven't you read the news, me it has happened to me. And many friends. Happen in front of me too.
The police men make money by harassing people everyday.

That is y.
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Yoclan: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by AntiWailer: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
donsimo:

Don't be an idiot. Police men do this everyday to anyone.
Haven't you read the news, me it has happened to me. And many friends. Happen in front of me too.
The police men make money by harassing people everyday.

That is y.

M0r0n.

They don't just stop you , you greet them and they start beating you.

When your fellow brother tell u what he did wrong you can come back.
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yoclan:
A young man by name 'Nweke Jeremaih', went on social media not quite long to "express his anger" on how Nigerian Policemen disgraced him in public.

He Said :

Police officers harassed me today slap me treat me like I am a criminal like I am a Yahoo boy for nothing sake .anytime this kind of thing happened to me I just wish I am from a rich family or have mouth to speak for me but I do not have. I gave them my phone they searched all the apps on my phone and found nothing yet they still treated me like a criminal honestly this country called Nigeria is a big scam black people deserve white the white did to them I wish I am not from this part of the world where human being act like an animal I don't use to believe this but it happened to me today and I know how it feel being harassed for nothing just because you dress well
embarassed sad

Photo Credit: http://yoloaded.net.ng

Maybe your hairstyle?
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

M0r0n.

They don't just stop you , you greet them and they start beating you.

When your fellow brother tell u what he did wrong you can come back.

Obviously you are a police officer,
Legally speaking, that's assault and brutality. There is no reason for your people to beat up anyone. That's not in your job discription.

Secondly, your people have no business checking anyones phone.

Thirdly any evidence found in such a manner is not admissible in court.

4thly, they also check your payment alerts, after which they will find something to rope you with so you will pay them.

It is not uncommon for police to threaten to shoot you if you don't comply.

Lastly. Is it a crime to walk on the road again.

Bros be warned. You and your people are going to come to regret this soon.
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by AntiWailer: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
donsimo:

Obviously you are a police officer,
Legally speaking, that's assault and brutality. There is no reason for your people to beat up anyone. That's not in your job discription.

Secondly, your people have no business checking anyones phone.

Thirdly any evidence found in such a manner is not admissible in court.

4thly, they also check your payment alerts, after which they will find something to rope you with so you will pay them.

It is not uncommon for police to threaten to shoot you if you don't comply.

Lastly. Is it a crime to walk on the road again.

Bros be warned. You and your people are going to come to regret this soon.

That why They beat people like you.

You just assume and they ask you A and you answer B.

So because I query the madness behind you just going on the road and they stop you for BEATING, that means I am a Police officer.

Oga Lawyer na battery not brutality.

u go well soon.
Re: Police Officers Harassed Me, Treated Me Like A Criminal - Man Cries For Help. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
AntiWailer:

That why They beat people like you.

You just assume and they ask you A and you answer B.

So because I query the madness behind you just going on the road and they stop you for BEATING, that means I am a Police officer.

Oga Lawyer na battery not brutality.

u go well soon.

Better go and pay your tithe.

Receive send oga police.

(1) (Reply)

Civilian JTF In Borno Kills Scores Of Boko Haram Members (graphic Content) / Police Arrest Deadly Heavily Armed One-legged Thief (photos) / 12yrs Old Girl Seriously Injured After Being Gang Rap3d By 3 Men With Help Of He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.