Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" (49048 Views)

Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia / Kidnapped British Missionary Was Shot Dead For Singing "Amazing Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by ooshinibos: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigeria , the land of the wicked , you always kill the people that wants to help you ,
that's why your country will always be the way it is , you are a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by RoyalUc(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
delpee:
They chose to kill a man who set up and managed the only hospital in their area which has now been closed down (as shown on Channels). Good luck to them.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

You can only imagine how we think in this part of the world.

If making the region less economically viable and uninhabitable for others while they force govt to share money to them is the right thing to do, then like you said; good luck to them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Lothario(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
madridguy:
R.I.P Tomorrow people from the region will be lamenting how big companies moved their head offices to Lagos.
When u come my region let me know make u make this your mouth for my face accursed one

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by nengibo: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
madridguy:
R.I.P Tomorrow people from the region will be lamenting how big companies moved their head offices to Lagos.
Don't mind them, with all their badoo cultists in Niger delta
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by RoyalUc(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lothario:
When u come my region let me know make u make this your mouth for my face accursed one

Go and sit down! What can you do? It's people like you that are people the region in chaos. What do you benefit from such acts?

You come here to make empty threats angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
40kobo77:
Your Fada Nnamdi Kanu.

I thought you claimed to be a Jew from Onitsha Shoprite?for you to encourage IPOB members in your village in Delta to kidnap these missionaries,your faith will end like Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Just imagine?IPOB members that are Jews just killed this Pastor for nothing.

You will not end well
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
FemiFimile:
hahahahahaha!

He should blame his Government.

Na dem enthrone Buhari and insist on sacrificing christians africans to the north becos of oil.
Your case is beyond redemption, if you can rejoiced over someone's death like this,but i hope,just hope that you and yours will live forever.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
RoyalUc:

Go and sit down! What can you do? It's people like you that are people the region in chaos. What do you benefit from such acts?

When pmb militaries the region,their sponsors were making noise that the place is not a war zone just imagine this,someone volunteers to come help you for free,yet you killed him for singing, tell me the difference BTW these criminals and bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Philtrik(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
Useless country.
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
nNEOo:
good news
how is this a good news?
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
RoyalUc:

You can only imagine how we think in this part of the world.

If making the region less economically viable and uninhabitable for others while they force govt to share money to them is the right thing to do, then like you said; good luck to them.
Go to school,they refused,worked, they refused, see what illiteracy is doing to this region with help of orubebe,Clark etc.

When all the foreigners finally desert the place,what are they going to do to take care of their families?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
crackhouse:
how is this a good news?
Don't mind the slowpoke.
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by omoelerin1: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
engrchykae:
People like apostle Paul completed the missionary job,reason why he had first second and maybe third missionary journeys.
What we have now are cultural imperialists who brainwashes simple people on how God is white while devil is black.
Who twist the bible to tell us how Ham was cursed when actually it was Canaan,ham's grandson who was cursed by a man noah not by God.
How can noah curse Ham when God blessed noah shem ham and japheth.
These messengers of the devil succeeded in enslaving many Africans with physical and mental chains.
They come here,steal resources meant for our collective welfare then turn around to give us crumbs in the name of aid workers.
They support terrorism in Africa and middle east and turn around to work as aid workers.
The militants did a good job only that they let the other idiots to go free.
I believe a member of your family will soon be a victim.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by zoedew: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
TalkTalkTwins:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/24/british-optician-kidnapped-nigeria-killed-trying-cheer-fellow/

Ian went home to be with The Lord who gives and takes away. Blessed be the name of The Lord!
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Zanders(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=62705152]Your Fada Nnamdi Kanu.

I thought you claimed to be a Jew from Onitsha Shoprite?for you to encourage IPOB members in your village in Delta to kidnap these missionaries,your faith will end like Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Inconsequential buffon! Maladjusted human being..
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Richy4(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerian Embalmer sure knows how to make corpse look scary... Oyibo will just make it look like they were taking a nap... RIP Sir
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by TonyRoland(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
nNEOo:
good news
Good news! ,until it happen to u,u will knw is bad news
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by mustafa006: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
madridguy:
Don't be surprise thesame Delta youths will blame Buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
PMB is used to their blaming policy shocked

mustafa006:

Don't be surprise thesame Delta youths will blame Buhari for this
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by engrchykae(m): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
I believe a member of your family will soon be a victim.
sincerely,i was expecting a moronic mention like this,you are already a victim of these missionaries of cultural imperialists.
These criminals came in 2 groups,the lugards and the shanahans.
They had a common goal,to enslave the mind and body of the African,
the lugards ensured political bondage while the shanahans ensured the worst form of slavery,mental and religious slavery.
They effected change of name for the African against the word of God.
If they succeeded in making you see them as infallible,then no one can help you
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by lazygal: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrKong:
Can we say the wages of sin is death? lipsrsealed

Or maybe his guitar didn't impress God?...hmmm

It baffles me how people turn very sensitive issue to jokes ....are you for real (
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Lothario(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
RoyalUc:

Where in nigeria do you live am ready to travel down and beat you up just tell me I won't disappoint you I promise
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Jakumo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
One of the cardinal rules of surviving kidnappers' captivity is to AVOID taking any action that will draw attention of the captors, to any one individual among the captives.

Picking up a guitar to play music might have seemed like a good idea of a gesture to raise the spirits of fellow captives, BUT that innocent resort to playing music was evidently all it took to push a drugged-up madman with a gun, over the edge, with tragic results.

Even if the guitar had been seized and then returned by the kidnappers, Survival 101 would have called for ALL captives to AVOID playing it, so as not to get singled out for random violence that could be inflicted without warning, as a lesson for others to remain TOTALLY passive whilst under the gun.

Finally, Nigeria is NOT safe for foreign aid workers, and should thus be deleted from the list of nations where charitable work and relief efforts are appreciated by the local population.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by jungleluv(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by baby124: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Stop coming to Nigeria to preach, Nigerians know about Christianity and now practice yahoo yahoo Christianity. So come and preach at your own risk. Also, hopefully this will teach foreign governments to put a tighter reign on illegal arms sales. These guns are always, always going to be used on foreigners. What goes around will certainly come around.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Killurself: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ijaws are Idol worshiper is only view believe in God. Egbesu boyz are evils
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Okoyeeboz: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
UncleJudax:

people are not kidnapped in Lagos/southwest? shocked

Is it not your flatheaded worthless fathers who kidnap people here and use the money to buy chieftaincy titles in your backward communities?

May all kidnappers and their supporters never experience good all their lives up to their generations unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Deban: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
stonecoldcafe:
Oh dear lord why? He was a missionary for God sake.

He is a real missionary for God. He left the comfort of his country to help the poor in Nigeria with his skills and died. He did not come to ask for tithe or ask the poor to fund him to buy private jets.

Can the lying Nigerian pastors and General Overseas who own mega churches in the commercial cities, making a big deal about tithe, ever go to the remote areas to attend to poor people. Even invitation to preach in crusades, they ask for honorarium. They go about with body guards enriching themselves from tithes and first fruit offering.

If only this British missionaries can ignore this Africans who still go to the mega churches to give their all but getting nothing in return. This man should have just stayed back with his family and kids in Europe and ask the Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Oyakhilomes, Ibiyomies to do the real missionary work of helping the poor other than owning private jets and 2018 Range Rover SUVs.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by DesireBenjamin: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
40kobo77:
Your Fada Nnamdi Kanu.

Your foolishness is beyond description!
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by nNEOo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
crackhouse:
how is this a good news?

Good question ....don't mind those fools quoting me opndwn. grin
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by Edu3Again: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Now everybody say delta state na IPOB.
When gist change now dem go say no be IPOB
Re: Kidnapped British, Ian Squire Shot Dead In Nigeria After Singing “Amazing Grace" by seunjungle1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Igbo people at it again...the only place that is safe for these white people is our side shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) / Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.