Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured (38690 Views)

Mohbad's Dad Seized His Corpse After Autopsy, Refuses To Bury Him - Mohbad's Mum / David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by choku123: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Today Late Nollywood actor, David Nwajie who pass away on Wednesday,November 15 after a brief illness has been laid to rest.

See more photos below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-from-tje-burial-ceremony-of-late-nollywood-actor-david-nawjie-davosky/

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by sKeetz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
RIP

But I know him not.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
Born2fuck see repent

Rip to d dead
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by wunmi590(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by sonnie10: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Can we concentrate on just wedding today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm....no one knoweth tomorrow
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
To live is Christ but to die is gain, Rip sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by segebase(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
r
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Queenlovely(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rip

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by MYBLOCUS: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE SUCH IS LIFE
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Pearlyakin(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rest in Peace brother
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
sKeetz:
RIP

But I know him not.

do you know Hanks Anuku?
Sam Dede?
Emma Ehumadu?
Emeka Ike?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Journey Well.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by isan(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Rip bro when u get to heaven make sure u punch lord lugard face for me
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by supereagle(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
They die often in Nollywood.

Why Nollywood Actors & Actresses die mysteriously - Nollywood Veteran Jimoh Aliu (Aworo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBI7feF1VZk&t=156s
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by PhockPhockMan: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
So unfortunate. He was one of the strong hands in movie industry back in the days.

Rest In peace

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:

do you know Hanks Anuku? Sam Dede? Emma Ehumadu? Emeka Ike?
kids and trolls full NL ds days smh
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by micflo28(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
isan:
Rip bro when u get to heaven make sure u punch lord lugard face for me
More like lord looseguard cheesy grin cheesy ....got us into this mess called Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by baby124: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why all the white powder and cotton wool

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by missyadorable(f): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
the corpse wasn't well preserved
disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Actor!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by charlesazeh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
He is from ibusa in ONLGA DELTA STATE...he is always happy but smokes too much...Rest on Bros

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
the mortuary attendant that handled this corpse did a poor job in its dressing.. R.I.P just sucks that life ends

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
baby124:
Why all the white powder and cotton wool

Just wat I wanted to ask

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
choku123:
Today Late Nollywood actor, David Nwajie who pass away on Wednesday,November 15 after a brief illness has been laid to rest.

RIP

Could someone help with a pic of him alive?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Josh44s(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
Na everything Una go Carry come social media sef. Abeg delete this nonsense thread angry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Beey(f): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Eiiiish! They can make a body look scary ohh.They should have stuffed the cotton wool in his mouth & nose so that it's not visible from the outside.Really scary.The funerals I've attended, few because I don't like viewing bodies, I never saw cotton stick out like that.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by charlesazeh(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
alignacademy:

RIP

Could someone help with a pic of him alive?

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Queenlovely(f): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akoja360:
the mortuary attendant that handled this corpse did a poor job in its dressing.. R.I.P just sucks that life ends
what do you know about corpse

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
charlesazeh:

Thanks

Indeed he has made his mark

May GOD comfort his family
Re: Photos From The Burial Of David Nwajei (Davosky) His Corpse Pictured by Nigeriadondie: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / Anna Banner Covers BM|Pro, Stuns In Wedding Gown / Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.