Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (39866 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
anxiously waiting for their wedding night photos....

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by joelyusuf(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wedding ring is the smallest handcuff ever made. So think deep. Choose your prison mate carefully and sentence urself wisely, to avoid prison break.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If una no get us pics where Banky and Adesua dey chop kpekus at the end of the day something will happen here on NL angry
Abi oh! Thunder fire go fire person here, and it will be the OP and the Admin that made the topic FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by banre(m): 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
so dem don finally do the wedding..wedone #baad2017. hope sey una go share pics of how una dey fvck ? looking to their future babies tho'
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lovely. Keep the pics and updates coming.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by PrestigeG(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
I really love this couple, i feel like am watching real wedding party.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by SirLakes: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If una no get us pics where Banky and Adesua dey chop kpekus at the end of the day something will happen here on NL angry
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bhelamblog:
'You may kiss the Bride' is always the sweetest part in a wedding, and Banky & Adesua couldn't have done it better, The kiss they shared is so deep, the guest started shouting ''E don do'..

i just wanna marry already, lol.. Beautiful couple, congrats to them.
see below!

Video credit- Bellanaija

Watch the Video here;-- https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb7F8iwFWO9/?taken-by=bellanaijaweddings

or here

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/baad2017-banky-w-and-adesua-kisses.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6313464_ireti_jpegc2c1732e08af5a9785a506982b803b2f
I no dey use dat part play for church wedding. E dey sweet me for body
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ehissi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Thirded......... angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
SeniorZato:

Spoilt child
we need everything to be balanced nah wink
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
youngprofdguru:

Abi oh! Thunder fire go fire person here, and it will be the OP and the Admin that made the topic FP.
I dey tell u angry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

where is the bedding ceremony?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
phollybee:
Make them wait till night na... cool Banky, dnt forget those things I gave you, mix Bajinatu, alomo, origin onike, plus miliki alagolo, raw egg mixed with maltina and com shake am together, take it once, chase all those ur frnds out of d building to avoid any disturb 'n com lock all doors, Banky my man, tear up her clothes wit Teeth from d sitting room, enter every corner in the house and wash her well till he wants no more, create space in between her legs, wen nxt I see her, I want to notice the changes in d way she will be walking.... Testimony time comes up in a month's time, fertilized egg certain. grin
LOL....... U NID CANE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
phollybee:
Make them wait till night na... cool Banky, dnt forget those things I gave you, mix Bajinatu, alomo, origin onike, plus miliki alagolo, raw egg mixed with maltina and com shake am together, take it once, chase all those ur frnds out of d building to avoid any disturb 'n com lock all doors, Banky my man, tear up her clothes wit Teeth from d sitting room, enter every corner in the house and wash her well till he wants no more, create space in between her legs, wen nxt I see her, I want to notice the changes in d way she will be walking.... Testimony time comes up in a month's time, fertilized egg certain. grin

susu is on her period ur nigga banky should calm down
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
I hope you will equally show us where Banky de bang am.
Mtchew. angry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ogboginy: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
poverty na idiot.enjoy your money.cheers
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
codedguy1:

where is the bedding ceremony?
na op and that mod wey Banky bribe go fit ansa DAT 1
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Newerakings(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
I think say this thing na movie oo
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
IS THAT ONE NOW A NEWS??
IS LIKE YOU WANT WHAT HAPPENED IN 1949 TO REPEAT ITSELF. embarassed
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by NAJALYN: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
phollybee:

Shei na concortion for immortality be this? lol
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
ELdaar55:
IS THAT ONE NOW A NEWS??

Still google searching on what happened in 1949. Even google no know wetin happen grin
ELdaar55:
IS THAT ONE NOW A NEWS??

Still google searching on what happened in 1949. Even google no know wetin happen
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Happy married life to the couple. Really love them.

Finally, we can hear word again.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by phanathick: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Rokia2:
Doesn't look so passionate.
But am still a fan of this wedding though.
Did you watch the video at all?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by DazzXman(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2017
ednut1:
Hope we go see pics of dem shitting dis nit
[color=#006600][/color]hahahaha grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Titilayooni(f): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2017
dayo2me:
lots of ladies will be jealous of this lady right now. wait, your own is coming soon.
there is no need to be jealous. All she needs is just a silent prayer to God about her own day too

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by p45678gabito: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Guys kissing is very normal in a wedding, the most important thing is marrying the right partner. I pray she will be the right woman for Banky W.yeah happy married life bro
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
hostine316:

Still google searching on what happened in 1949. Even google no know wetin happen grin

Still google searching on what happened in 1949. Even google no know wetin happen
WHAT AN ELDER CAN SEE WHY SITTING GOOGLE CANNOT SEE WHILE STANDING...#EL_DAAR
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Adewumi275(f): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awwww..

So lovely
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
ELdaar55:

WHAT AN ELDER CAN SEE WHY SITTING GOOGLE CANNOT SEE WHILE STANDING...#EL_DAAR

lol..sorry daddy..hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Specially Built Rolls Royce (Photos) / Cee-c Slays In Body-hugging Skimpy Dress / Sexy Steel: I Don't Care If People Say I Date Sugar Mummies For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.