Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (13583 Views)

Checkout This Super Smartphone That Costs Just #37,000 (picture) / Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 12:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
When will the M7 be available in Nigeria?
No idea, only China is mentioned for now.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by delexy123: 12:29am On Nov 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Still on the big battery ish, why would I need a big battery when I can charge from 0-100% in less than 90mins?
I don't think everyone have access to light as you do.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Timbuktu14(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

No idea, only China is mentioned for now.
Ok thanks. Rubbish people.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by delexy123: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

Still don't understand, ruggedness as in? If you analyse Samsung Galaxy s6 the way you just analysed this phone, it will be a bad buy for even 50k.
Common, Samsung is a big brand around the world including NIGERIA, even a 'layman' recognise the brand and this gives them leverage to soar high amidst criticism. If Samsung should make a scrap and call it a flagship today, people ( Nigerians included) will still overlook their flaws and buy their products because of 'brand' ( The case of Samsung Note 7 comes to mind). But same cannot be said of Leeco which an average Nigerian barely know (yes, I know Leeco is a top brand among Chinese phones and it is popular in China, USA, Russia etc).
Note: I LOVE the phone but that wouldn't make me blind to the cons. Also, I gave potential buyers two reasonable alternatives and it is left for them to choose the one that suit them as I don't want to force my opinion on them.
Edit: For those guys talking about fast charge... Have you ever wonder why the average Nigerian is so fixated on battery capacity every time a phone review comes up?
Why average brands like Tecno, Infinix, Itel etc always include 'BIIIIIIG BATTERY' in their phone advert?
Have you ever think of the reason behind the reduction in the demand for the once cherished power bank?
Knowing fully well about the epileptic supply of electricity in Nigeria, the fact that you are privileged to get access to light doesn't mean others are....
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Ok thanks. Rubbish people.
Wetin dem do u na
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2017
delexy123:
Common, Samsung is a big brand around the world including NIGERIA, even a 'layman' recognise the brand and this gives them leverage to soar high amidst criticism. If Samsung should make a scrap and call it a flagship today, people ( Nigerians included) will still overlook their flaws and buy their products because of 'brand' ( The case of Samsung Note 7 comes to mind). But same cannot be said of Leeco which an average Nigerian barely know (yes, I know Leeco is a top brand among Chinese phones and it is popular in China, USA, Russia etc).
Note: I LOVE the phone but that wouldn't make me blind to the cons. Also, I gave potential buyers two reasonable alternatives and it is left for them to choose the one that suit them as I don't want to force my opinion on them.
Edit: For those guys talking about fast charge... Have you ever wonder why the average Nigerian is so fixated on battery capacity every time a phone review comes up?
Why average brands like Tecno, Infinix, Itel etc always include 'BIIIIIIG BATTERY' in their phone advert?
Have you ever think of the reason behind the reduction in the demand for the once cherished power bank?
Knowing fully well about the epileptic supply of electricity in Nigeria, the fact that you are privileged to get access to light doesn't mean others are....
Nawa oooo, so the point is, if we remove the LEeco stamp and replace it with Samsung, some of the cons can be overlooked or? Samsung being generally accepted has nothing to do with quality of this device especially at that price level. The cons of this phone are clearly stated - lack of memory expansion, and separate headphone jack port.

As for battery capacity you mentioned, what's the the capacity of the Tecno phantom 6 and Camon CX? Also if we go by your logic, phones from Tecno with the best battery life like the L series should be bestsellers, but that's not the case.

1 Like

Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Timbuktu14(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

Wetin dem do u na
Na stale fone dem dey come give us.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Na stale fone dem dey come give us.
Because dem go eventually water down the specs?
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Sunnybabe(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Josh1920:

I remember my innjoo fire days... 2GB ram 16GB storage for 17k then... Only for me to discover that the phone doesn't charge more than 96%.
and thats yours... i also bought mine then 19k and i really enjoyed it before it got lost last 2month
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by fibonacci2526: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

And some peeps go dey pity u say ur phone nr get parts/service centre, how u dey enjoy ur recent update jare - Android 8 wink

Ace!!! When you buy quality, why person go dey fear say parts nor dey cos e fit spoil? LOL!
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by fibonacci2526: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Gptech:

Nawa oooo, so the point is, if we remove the LEeco stamp and replace it with Samsung, some of the cons can be overlooked or? Samsung being generally accepted has nothing to do with quality of this device especially at that price level. The cons of this phone are clearly stated - lack of memory expansion, and separate headphone jack port.

As for battery capacity you mentioned, what's the the capacity of the Tecno phantom 6 and Camon CX? Also if we go by your logic, phones from Tecno with the best battery life like the L series should be bestsellers, but that's not the case.

Leave am na, they think it is by the big 5000mah. We will never learn. Big battery capacity with a crappy processor.Ok.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by fibonacci2526: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2017
delexy123:
I don't think everyone have access to light as you do.

Ok. So you would have preferred 5000mah for the price you are getting this phone? What about those using flagships whose battery most time isn't above 3500mah?
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by queenfav(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Elxandre:

You can find the parts on Aliexpress!

Your man must be an economist.
Someone like Arsene Wenger if you know what I mean. cheesy
I dunno o.. Lol. He is an economist with phones, that man can use Nokia torchlight if i let him! In other things like home decor and electronics, he buys the very best!
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Leave am na, they think it is by the big 5000mah. We will never learn. Big battery capacity with a crappy processor.Ok.
Na d word b dat big battery and weak processor! If nor b say dem steal my Redmi note 2, I for still dey use am sef even with the very weak battery grin, I fit leave with the battery provided I get the wonderful display and speed, than to use powerbank phone wen b hanger grin.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by mukhcech(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Patiently waiting for my December SALARY. HOPE THIS FINE BABE WILL BE AVAILABLE AND CHEAPER THEN. ABI YOU FIT BORROW ME MONEY?
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by mukhcech(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
queenfav:
God bless you. same thing i told my man. He saw the phone on jumia and was restless all through yesterday, we had to order it with tempered glass and pouch from aliexpress last night. I have told him these phones that don't have service centers in Nigeria are not advisable, he said he is willing to take the risk!

Abeg give link to the device.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by queenfav(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
mukhcech:

Abeg give link to the device.
I use aliexpress app.. Topteck shop
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by mukhcech(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
queenfav:
I use aliexpress app.. Topteck shop

Thanks.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
Maxcollins042:

Exactly ! These specs are merely a smokescreen of its poor quality. The sellers just want to push away the device from their stock using that price as a bait.
i think it might just be one of their failed products with factory problems, the price can't be real, they just want to sell it off. the unlucky buyer go suffer the loss
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by adegoks1234(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=CarlyX8 post=62828064]
i think it might just be one of their failed products with factory problems, the price can't be real, they just want to sell it off. the unlucky buyer go suffer the loss[/quote
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by fibonacci2526: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

i think it might just be one of their failed products with factory problems, the price can't be real, they just want to sell it off. the unlucky buyer go suffer the loss

SMH. Una try.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by dasphinx1(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

But peeps are using the phone in Nigeria with no qualms.... Even one this thread. Does that mean, the are suffering the loss? SMH for una, walahi undecided
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by bobo65(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
CarlyX8:

Continue thinking

Ppl wey know dey enjoy value for their cash

Go and buy s8+ and phantom 8
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
bobo65:

Continue thinking

Ppl wey know dey enjoy value for their cash

Go and buy s8+ and phantom 8
U don vex ooo grin
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by henry007(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Josh1920:

I remember my innjoo fire days... 2GB ram 16GB storage for 17k then... Only for me to discover that the phone doesn't charge more than 96%.

Other people bought and it didn't turn on. Count yourself lucky.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by bobo65(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Jumia has done it

They have started canceling orders of cheap s3

Dear ****, 1 out of stock items(s) in your order 32.... were cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience and will call you shortly for assistance.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by bobo65(m): 2:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Gptech:

U don vex ooo grin

The matter don weak me bro
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2017
bobo65:
Jumia has done it

They have started canceling orders of cheap s3

Dear ****, 1 out of stock items(s) in your order 32.... were cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience and will call you shortly for assistance.

Ehen! See scam.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by bobo65(m): 6:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Gptech:

Ehen! See scam.

Thank God say no b d one wey I put mind ontop

That 31k was too good to be true

I'm still waiting to see anyone that bought it for 31k to say theirs have been shipped
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2017
bobo65:

Thank God say no b d one wey I put mind ontop

That 31k was too good to be true

I'm still waiting to see anyone that bought it for 31k to say theirs have been shipped
It is totally unethical for Jumia to just cancel such orders without any form of compensation, I hope people are aware of this, I understand what probably happened, shortage of stock, they should go and fix their mess and not rub it on customers' faces.
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by bobo65(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Gptech:

It is totally unethical for Jumia to just cancel such orders without any form of compensation, I hope people are aware of this, I understand what probably happened, shortage of stock, they should go and fix their mess and not rub it on customers' faces.

No be naija again

We go just bear d loss

But ppl that bought for 36k don't have shortage of stock
Re: 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k by Gptech(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2017
bobo65:

No be naija again

We go just bear d loss

But ppl that bought for 36k don't have shortage of stock
Let's watch see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno H6. Help Please! / Watchout: That Etisalat Roll Over Of Unused Data Is A Big Fraud / Truecaller – Nigeria Ranks Ninth In Spam Calls Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.