Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 (3014 Views)

My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Npower Tecno Device Experience / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by techiegr8: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
After checking your Npower status and all you could see was a disappointing message,”Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database”. I’m sure you will be like may be all hope is lost. No, it’s not. That’s good news of course and you must be skeptical to ask “on whose authority am I talking?” I'm reporting from N-power official release.

To read full news, click the link below http://nigeriaalerts..com.ng/2017/11/expect-npower-2nd-list-after-december-14.html?m=1

Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by immaq8(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
I pray that there should be light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
immaq8:
I pray that there should be light at d end of d tunnel
aameen, Three Of My Brothers Applied But None Of Them Was Selected.
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by lawrykings(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
please I like to ask... is the pre selection valid for both graduate and non graduates applicants? am kind of confused here!
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by AutosBay(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2017
techiegr8:
After checking your Npower status and all you could see was a disappointing message,”Sorry! No matching record found in the preselection database”. I’m sure you will be like may be all hope is lost. No, it’s not. That’s good news of course and you must be skeptical to ask “on whose authority am I talking?” I'm reporting from N-power official release.

To read full news, click the link below http://nigeriaalerts..com.ng/2017/11/expect-npower-2nd-list-after-december-14.html?m=1
There is already a waiting list, they were sent sms, few months ago, they are part of the 2016 set, that will join this present set, so understand the facts, okay, blogger
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by god2good: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2017
techiegr8:

Big lie. U must b related to lai mohammed
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by insperyadyou: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Those who did not scale through the 2017 physical verification will pave way for a new "2017 waiting list" who will resume in January. This time waiting list will not be delayed
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by AutosBay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
insperyadyou:
Those who did not scale through the 2017 physical verification will pave way for a new "2017 waiting list" who will resume in January. This time waiting list will not be delayed
There is no 2017 waiting list, please do not mislead the public, the waiting list is from the 2016 set, they had sent them sms couple of months ago, congratulating them
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by BoosBae(f): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:

There is no 2017 waiting list, please do not mislead the public, the waiting list is from the 2016 set, they had sent them sms couple of months ago, congratulating them
Shut up kiss, Why are you taking it personal? Are you Npower? ... He is hopeful and also encouraging others. Bad belle grin
When you were crying for device, Npower gave you hope. So stop hating grin
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by AutosBay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
BoosBae:

Shut up kiss, Why are you taking it personal? Are you Npower? ... He is hopeful and also encouraging others. Bad belle grin
I'm not hating I'm only stating facts
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by BoosBae(f): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
AutosBay:

I'm not hating I'm only stating facts
Which facts? Are you Buhari or Osinbajo? Anything is possible. Who would think they would select from 2016 this year? Just face your 30k and wish those still hopeful, The best.
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by AutosBay(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
BoosBae:
Which facts? Are you Buhari or Osinbajo? Anything is possible. Who would think they would select from 2016 this year? Just face your 30k and wish those still hopeful, The best.
Ok
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by insperyadyou: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Are you saying all the 300,000 people that will undergo the physical verification will pass?. Remember N-POWER Said pre-selection is not equal to Final selection. Meaning those who do not meet the criteria will be shown the exit door. Are you saying they will not be replaced? Did you know that the 2016 waiting list was born out of those disqualified from the 2016 screening? I use to respect Autosbay.
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
insperyadyou:
Are you saying all the 300,000 people that will undergo the physical verification will pass?. Remember N-POWER Said pre-selection is not equal to Final selection. Meaning those who do not meet the criteria will be shown the exit door. Are you saying they will not be replaced? Did you know that the 2016 waiting list was born out of those disqualified from the 2016 screening? I use to respect Autosbay.

YES ALL WILL PASS...

Why are u pained?

1 Like

Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by god2good: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
BoosBae:

Keep waiting. u re d one that take it personally. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by AutosBay(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
insperyadyou:
OK so what if that same "waiting list" doesn't meet the requirements what will now happen, ur just consoling urself
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by BoosBae(f): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
god2good:
Keep waiting. u re d one that take it personally. Good luck
Shut up. Who's waiting for Npower? Am I your mate?
These half baked graduate kids we now have. That's why so many of you are unemployed. You can't even communicate in simple English, I hope they didn't select you for Nteach? Lubbish grin
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by mightyleks(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
BoosBae:
Shut up. Who's waiting for Npower? Am I your mate?
These half baked graduate kids we now have. That's why so many of you are unemployed. You can't even communicate in simple English, I hope they didn't select you for Nteach? Lubbish grin

You're just having fun cool for you grin grin cool
Re: Expect Npower 2nd List After December 14 by BoosBae(f): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
mightyleks:

You're just having fun cool for you grin grin cool
grin wink

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Screening Date / Lizzy Job Community (LJC) / Urgent Vacancies At Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.