Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Need An Urgent Loan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need An Urgent Loan (1812 Views)

Urgent Loan Offer Apply Now 2% / The Parody Of A Nation; An Urgent Call For Reawakening / Please I Need An Urgent Loan Of N10k To Be Paid In 5 Day Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Urgent Loan by Rachael25: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good evening nairalanders i am in need of an urgent loan between 70k to 100k for a Period of 6 months with interest and the person will be paid bit by bit every month until everything is paid. If you can provide this loan please reply
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by michealdeco: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Paylater.ng
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by Rachael25: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
michealdeco:
Paylater.ng
They pay only 7500 for beginners because a friend of mine also suggested it for me
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
based on your profile you just registered to nairaland today.
you haven't spent up to an hour online.
this is your first and only topic and the first thing you do is ask fellow nairalanders for help.
how real are you?.
this is disappointing. we don't need people like you here
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by Rachael25: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Iyaomolere4:
based on your profile you just registered to nairaland today.
you haven't spent up to an hour online.
this is your first and only topic and the first thing you do is ask fellow nairalanders for help.
how real are you?.
this is disappointing. we don't need people like you here
I have been on nairaland for a long time and i just created this to hide my real profile. If you want to loan me the money we will see, i will give you all the necessary documents you want for you to know that i am real
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
sorry no can do
Re: Need An Urgent Loan by Rachael25: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Iyaomolere4:
sorry no can do
No problem and thanks for been honest

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nikky4luv? / Best Posted Article On Nairaland Ever? / Nigerian Independence Day Parade08

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.