Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding (47240 Views)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Second Outfits At Their White Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their White Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by teresafaith: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
TimeMod3:
Her elder brother walked her down the aisle, that should tell you something, use your brain.

#NoBitchAtittude
Did you use yours, before sliding into my mention to spew rubbish
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:

Did you use yours, before sliding into my mention to spew rubbish
You asked a question, bitch.

#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by teresafaith: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
TimeMod3:
You asked a question, bitch.
#StopBitchAttitude
Cretin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by chigoziem10(f): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
NairalandCS:
Sheyb all the BAD2017 don finish like this ? Front page go rest small.

Abi them still wan do shrine marriage ? undecided
I wonder oo!! Banky W this, Banky W that!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:

Cretin
You're quite bold my little bitch.
#StopBitchAttitude
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by teresafaith: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
TimeMod3:
You're quite bold my little bitch. faith #StopBitchAttitude
And you're boring as f
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
teresafaith:

And you're boring as f
I'm always boring to bitches. I don't impress them bitches.
Abeg carry yourself go front, e don do.

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Hades2016(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
NairalandCS:

I swear bro the matter tire me

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by phanathick: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by ACE1010: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
NairalandCS:

Abi my brother. We finally rest from this wedding brouhaha!! grin grin grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by princessbarmie: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2017
When there are well covered churches everywhere in Nigeria. canopies are plenty if they want to do it outside shey dey don't have rental services in cape Town? Why will they go all the way from Nigeria to cape Town to be heated by the sun on their wedding day? Abi I'm the only one noticing? Or is the sun different from the sun in Nigeria ni? Does it have a special flavor or it adds a special juice to their wedding because me I'm not understanding anymore o
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Harrynight(m): 2:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Chigirl042:
Beautiful is d word

u probably dont knw hw beautiful u are too
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by ariklawani(f): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2017
The loudest wedding of the year...

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by ariklawani(f): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:
Where is her daddy??
He could be anywhere..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding by Henrolla(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
calberian:

Yeah, now the pressure on myself and Don Jazzy will be x 10 undecided

Lolz... Thank God you know you should get married now

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.