Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down (32396 Views)

Bodies Of Suleiman Jazuli & His Driver Recovered 3 Days After Car Entered River / Eight Of The Trapped Boys Are Rescued From Thailand Cave, Airlifted (Photos) / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:

if he is not a criminal why was he running undecided besides that what you guys do abroad so right he was an hardened CRIMINAL
Running away does not prove his guilt, besides how did you come to the conclusion that he is a criminal? you have just appointed yourself Detective, investigation personel, judge and jury all in few seconds. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by akaahs(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
If only our leaders ll make things work
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

In the the report did you see where they referred to the victim as a criminal...
The level of tribalism in this country is mind boggling

This country being one is just not right
Damn undecided
it is clear that the country isn't one, anyone who believes that nigeria is one living in a cuckoo land. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
it is clear that the country isn't one, anyone who believes that nigeria is one living in a cuckoo land. grin

What has nigeria got to do with this now ehgringrin

We are talking about thia thia
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by delishpot: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
world people can not wait to be bearers of bad news.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Running away does not prove his guilt, besides how did you come to the conclusion that he is a criminal? you have just appointed yourself Detective, investigation personel, judge and jury all in few seconds. grin grin

Ok,can you please tell us why he was running Mr fairgringringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

What has nigeria got to do with this now ehgringrin

We are talking about thia thia
they said that you people are not ONE! grin no be me talk am oo! na nigerians talk am! say una no be one nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Absolutely! and nigerians are the most religious, a lot of them will be the first to turn up in the church today, i have never felt like a nigerian and will never ever feel nigerian. angry

gringringrin nigeria my countrygringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Ok,can you please tell us why he was running Mr fairgringringrin
Okay! i don't know why he was running away, more reason why i should not ASSUME that he is a CRIMINAL, so if you run away from a situation, including running away from some one who may want to harm you means that you are a criminal? angry is this how you people reason in nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin nigeria my countrygringrin
yes! some times a feel like i nigerian only for 30 minutes grin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
they said that you people are not ONE! grin no be me talk am oo! na nigerians talk am! say una no be one nigeria!

Na wa for u ooo,

Anyway now let me ask you!

How can u judge on this story base on that man runningcheesycheesy

As a nigerian I believe we are one..gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Awoleesu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
embarassed Chai! RIP Ekene
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:

experience they say is the best teacher do you believe anywhere I go to buy things if it's an igbo man or woman I just walk out jejely
I don't understand what you are trying to Articulate, could explain further please!

Besides, so you had one of two experiences and that made you to conclude right?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes! some times a feel like a nigerian only for 30 minutes grin

Hahahahah come gringrin
I dey vex for u ooogringrin

Seriously I dey vex for u
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes! some times a feel like a nigerian only for 30 minutes grin

If u like feel it for 1seconds
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,

Anyway now let me ask you!

How can u judge on this story base on that man runningcheesycheesy

As a nigerian I believe we are one..gringrin
firstly, i don't know why he is running away, secondly i have been to thailand some times Armed robbers can chase people to rob them in thailand, so it's possible that he could be running from danger.

If you believe nigeria is one, well.. good luck to you! i think alot of nigerians do not believe.

I will be wrong to assume that he is a criminal just because he was running away.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah come gringrin
I dey vex for u ooogringrin

Seriously I dey vex for u
why! whats up?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Okay! i don't know why he was running away, more reason why i should not ASSUME that he is a CRIMINAL, so if you run away from a situation, including running away from some one who may want to harm you means that you are a criminal? angry is this how you people reason in nigeria?

Na wa ooo the mata tire me ooo,

I did not think like that,but I wanna know ur point.

I agree to what wetin u talkgringrin

Well in na here that how they will view it ooo even the securities will view and think and even call u a criminalgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo the mata tire me ooo,

I did not think like that,but I wanna know ur point.

I agree to what wetin u talkgringrin

Well in na here that how they will view it ooo even the securities will view and think and even call u a criminalgrin
since you began to agree with me i am sure you will notice that your behaviour have changed grin grin it means you are becoming Educated.

that's why so many people in nigeria may have been murdered innocently on the assumptions that they must be criminals for running away
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
why! whats up?
I dey comegringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
firstly, i don't know why he is running away, secondly i have been to thailand some times Armed robbers can chase people to rob them in thailand, so it's possible that he could be running from danger.

If you believe nigeria is one, well.. good luck to you! i think alot of nigerians do not believe.

I will be wrong to assume that he is a criminal just because he was running away.

Base on what u ve just typed I agree 1trillion timesgringringrin

On the nigeria issue!
Don't you believ we are one?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by cocolacec(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never jump to a conclusion about people you dont know.He could be running from Police because of overstaying and wanting to avoid inprisonment or deportation back to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:

went to a roadside boutique on entering I was showered like a king only to get two pair of chinos and a gean wore it n was fitted only to get home pull "em out the next day to wear just a foot in there tore the chinos wore the second same thing only the gean was okay went that evening to complain the guy threaten to beat me up which got me mad n I took it personal being a market place all those NURTW tout wey hate igbo before took my fight n was like they would burn his shop omo I enter select good trousers n left dem there I just settle those tout with 1k. I was how will this fool terrorise me for my own land
Right! okay! that's one experience, by the way i don't see the connection of your experience with the same situation with the guy on this topic you claim to be a criminal just because he was running away

are you trying to say that more than 20 million IGBOs that YOU have never met are criminals? just because of one igbo guy you bought jean from? angry my golly! is this how you reason?
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by juman(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
See our lives.

As if we dont have our own country.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Base on what u ve just typed I agree 1trillion timesgringringrin

On the nigeria issue!
Don't you believ we are one?
i am glad you are agree! grin i means you are growing up.

i am not a nigerian, and yes! from what i read on here and the way nigerians tribalises every issue i think they are not one, my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
since you began to agree with me i am sure you will notice that your behaviour have changed grin grin it means you are becoming Educated.

that's why so many people in nigeria may have been murdered innocently on the assumptions that they must be criminals for running awaym

Yes I agreegringrin
I ve learnt a lot on Nairaland especially from yoú,honestly speaking you ve contributed immensely to my briangringrin

I appreciategringrin

Yes ooo na so nigeria life be ooo
People are killed without good prove!

I was returning home from travel on midnight from lagos,I was with my laptop and because I know that the police will call me a yahoo boy and I wasn't having any money to bribe dem I had to run ,in the process of running they chased and caught megringrin

Police aske? Oga why u dey run na?
Martin answerd? Bro I dey fear una ooogringrin
Police talked= wetin dey inside your bag?
Martin answerd=na laptop and clothesgrin
Police=so u be yahoo boy abi ok oya follow us now,enter inside (bus)gringrin

Martin=bros (police)I nor be yahoo boy ooo
Police=ok why u con dey run na?
Martin=bro I nor dey do yahoo but na coz una nor go believ person and una most collect bribe from me and I don't ve money na make I dey run ooogringrin
Police=eh eh ok
DPO= ok next time nor run again u hear?
Martin=yes sir thank yoU sir,welfon sir,bye bye sir,good night sir,..

U see that nigeria for u ooogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
i am glad you are agree! grin i means you are growing up.

i am not a nigerian, and yes! from what i read on here and the way nigerians tribalises every issue i think they are not one, my opinion.

Hahahahah chai u finish megringringrin
Anyway am growing up,but nor talk that tin for where girls dey ooogringrin

Come ooo am now 65 ooo which growing up u con dey talk abtgringrin
Well even @ 70 we all growning up no biggiegringrin

Nor dey tell me say u re not a nigeriangringrin

U are bothgringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State Re-Opens Nike Lake Resort / 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.