Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? (592 Views)

I Just Realised I Bought A Goverment Land, What Should I Do? / A Decent 2Brm Bungalow For Sale In Akowonjo Closer To Local Government N6m / 15 Acres Of Land For Sale @ Ajara Agbovipe, Badagry Local Goverment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? by olusegunmo: 4:10am On Mar 26, 2010
it's true that before we buy our land we must go to local goverment to confirm maybe it is goverment land?
Re: It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? by Ikengawo: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2010
probably, but that's just law.
before you buy land in the US you have to go to the government was well.

Also with all the land purchase frauds in nigeria it's a great idea to have a 3rd party; local government, confirming the purchase
Re: It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? by victormogg: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2010
yes we must go to local goverment
Re: It's True That Before We Buy Our Land Wemust Go To Local Goverment ? by AdornHomes(f): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2010
@victormogg,

Pls confirm your source of this info. Which paper?

(1) (Reply)

Luxerious Letting / Plot Of Land In Lugbe,abuja With C Of O For Sale Price:850k / 1000 Sqm Land At Nicon Estate 80m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.