Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song (456 Views)

Who Has The Link To This Song / Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... / Can You Guess The Nigerian "A" List Artist That Wrote This Song?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song by maialbarka(m): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, pls there's this song i heard on fm radio and i so much like it, but i dont know the title or artist of the song. please someone should kindly assist me with the full version title of the song and its author. i'll upload the noisy sample i recorded from fm, although the song goes like this

Dem dey bad mouth me, dem dey plan for me but e no go work woohh...
Dem wan spoil my afro beat with them jazz wohh, e no go work wohh...
Dem dey pursue me everywhere when i go, na their fuel go finish, na their fuel wey go finish...
wallai tallai...bad belle dem plenty...
Re: Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
The song is by Di’ja...name is ‘Amen’.

I think it was produced by Don Jazzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYXmRJh6gJs

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Name Of This Song by maialbarka(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Oh Thanks. SO much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Outshine Davido, Shatta Wale In A Rap Challenge... Rate them / New Jam By Deewone / [music] Ralph – Aisha (prod. By Xuzi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.