Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding (38674 Views)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding Photos / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by GistMeMore: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2017
@GISTMORE

Curvaceous IG celebrity, Roman Goddess and her friend caused a stare with their revealing outfits at Oritsefemi and Nabila's wedding in Lagos today.

See more photos below...

https://www.gistmore.com/photos-busty-lagos-socialite-roman-goddess-bares-massive-cleavage-oritsefemi-nabilas-wedding

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by GistMeMore: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2017

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by GistMeMore: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by GistMeMore: 2:26am On Nov 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by myfantasies(f): 2:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Dis doesn't look good to d eyes lipsrsealed

I know some guys will find dis appealing, thinking of how to slide in between, or use it as a pillow grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by roxpress: 3:26am On Nov 26, 2017
old prostitutes hmmm orise no look them oh they are home builders tchh

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by pyyxxaro: 4:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Ogbeni see Gee Pee tank

This kin bweast suppose get 2 2 nipplee each like goat own

I just de imagine the way this bweast go explode if I put knockout inside between the bweast

The noise go loud pass Ikeja cantonment owncry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by GistMore: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2017
hot

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by femi4: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2017
myfantasies:
Dis doesn't look good to d eyes lipsrsealed

I know some guys will find dis appealing, thinking of how to slide in between, or use it as a pillow grin
Real fantasy
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Airforce1(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Outdated #Nunu
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Queenlovely(f): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2017
15 years ago my daughter wanted to push boundaries by wearing such clothes. She wanted to get my opinion but I remained silent.
Immediately she left, I arranged some boys to harrass her on the road.
They did a good job. She stopped wearing rubbish ever since

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Olalan(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Nothing beautiful about the picture, all I see is a lady with no self respect and value.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by sKeetz(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
15 years ago my daughter wanted to push boundaries by wearing such clothes. She wanted to get my opinion but I remained silent.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by DIKEnaWAR: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2017
I am just wondering what is the sex appeal in a woman with two sagged b00bs pointing downwards and held up by 10 yards of bra.

Our perversion has led us to redefine trashy to sexy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Shit is massive
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by 30BillionGang: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2017
open body

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by teresafaith: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2017
I'm still looking for the carnival wedding
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by waledeji(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
They did a good job. She stopped wearing rubbish ever
since
Werey wo lo soro yen

14 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Like the dress but neckline wayyyyyyy too low
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by RaaGhu: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2017
I give her 5 more years, she will be advising the younger ladies like a Pastor when her wares would have depreciated in value!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by DONFASZY(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Achievement
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by wonlasewonimi: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2017
I think she is disabled.
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by torin: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2017
cute

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by cuedish: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Hoelowsho re ooo
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by xarookqh(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
What yoruba movie is that please

7 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by torin: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by Josh44s(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by atilla(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Lols so they had to stop on bridge to the pics. Hope they didn't cause accidents
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by lanxebony(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Now they seems bro be enjoying the fame the Olympus gave them forgetting everything has a time frame, according to science the tissue that holds it diminishes and causes lot of chronic back pain in later lyf
Those that have moderate own should rejoice cos he that laugh last laugh best
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by anigbajumo(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
See boobs like water melon!!!

This is 3much,mehn!!!!
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by mayweather145: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Roman seems she is not wearing pant.
Re: More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding by chigalakingsley(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just observing shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' / Hushpuppi Shares his own Halloween costume, Fans react / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.