Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral (40602 Views)

White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is good. They have saved alot on both sides by doing the weddings on the same day and location. Brilliant!!!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Yinxies(f): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

You no go come make we do our own cheesy
ur nt my type tongue Earthquake=destruction tongue
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Pweetyjuddy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow!!!they are very pretty

HML to them..m
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by SamgoldBaba: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Eyin iyawo ko ni mo'eni o! Amin
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice. Happy married life to them
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by Kdiva(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
YelloweWest:
Just beautiful.

N.a. so for my daughter's. Amen

Dear ladies, pls make sure your makeup artist uses YOUR SHADE of foundation! Not a lighter shade Pls!

It's not cool to have a light face and dark arms angry

Sometimes it's not the makeup artist's fault some people will have light face and dark hands and the makeup artist will have no choice but to use a foundation the shade of their face
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by okpor2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
in my next life if there is one am going to come a twin, 2 boys then we gonna look for two girls twins and we Marry same day. is this possible or its a dream that can't come tru?
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by bikefab(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Their daddy must be very proud of his little girls...happy married life to the beauties.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by medexico(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
groom1: guy abeg which one be my wife?

groom2: omo I no know o, I just dey wait for you make you pick your own so I go fit sabi my own

g1: whick kind wahala be dis

g2: I tire o
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by YelloweWest: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kdiva:

Sometimes it's not the makeup artist's fault some people will have light face and dark hands and the makeup artist will have no choice but to use a foundation the shade of their face
Black knockles yes. But not black arms.

Make up artist are know for using lighter shades of foundation.
Re: Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral by blu3tooth(m): 2:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Dear God, having a set of female twins would be among the gifts I'll really love to get from you.
I love twins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Kenyan Gravediggers Boycott Food At Funeral, Carry Casket To Alcohol Bar (Photo) / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.