Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards (556 Views)

BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by helorin: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2017
@GISTMORE

Tochukwu Okafor graduated with a grade point of 4.95. I feel over‎whelmed by the prizes and press interviews and by everyone who has told me that I inspire them. Thank you for allowing me inspire you. A million thanks to the great University of Benin for having me for five years in engineering school. I'm so happy and honoured, and I dedicate the awards to my dearest parents, Mr & Mrs Okafor.

Awards won:

— Best Graduating Student, University of Benin.
— Dean's Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance, Faculty of Engineering.‎
‎— Department Prize to the Best Graduating Student, Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
— Nigerian Society of Engineers Prize to the Best Overall Graduating Student in the Faculty of Engineering.
‎— Arch. Aminu Abubakar Prize to the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
‎— Nicholas and Victoria Osifo Memorial Scholarship to the Best Graduating Student in Engineering.

https://www.gistmore.com/unibens-best-graduating-student-poses-array-6-awards
Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by helorin: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Congrats dear bt dis Nigeria na scam,i hope u see a good job,amen
Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by Munae(f): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Oil dey in head
Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by Lionbite(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2017
This is what you get when you're focused and purpose driven. Shoutout to our youth with facebook names like 'investor kunle', 'ogbonaya hushtiger', 'Cash boss t.boy fundz'

Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by mployer(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2017
People get brain sha.
Re: Uniben’s Best Graduating Student Poses With His Array Of 6 Awards by Threebear(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2017
And some slay queens and bleep boys are busy counting instagram likes. Omo jati jati.

(1) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Congratulates Wizkid On His Recent Win At MOBO Awards / Wizkid Manager Speak Out For Alledge Fight With Tekno / Beverly Osu Trashes Those That Do Random Hookups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.