Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

"I Doubt Ronaldo And I Can Ever Be Friends" - Messi States - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Doubt Ronaldo And I Can Ever Be Friends" - Messi States (555 Views)

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodriguez Welcome Daughter, Alana Martina! / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Doubt Ronaldo And I Can Ever Be Friends" - Messi States by Ghidihawn: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Lionel Messi doubts whether he and Cristiano Ronaldo will ever be friends.

The Barcelona and Real Madrid superstars are the greatest players of their generation, if not of all time.

But playing for Spain’s two biggest clubs means they have not formed a personal relationship.

And Messi does not think there is time for it now.

“I do not know if we will be [friends]m” he told Marca . “Friendship is something that is built through spending time together and getting to know each other.

“We have no relationship, but mostly because we only see each other in the awards ceremonies and it is the only time we speak. At that moment everything is fine, but then we do not cross paths again.”

Messi was speaking following the presentation of his European Golden Shoe award where he refused to discuss his future.......

http://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/11/doubt-ronaldo-can-friends-messi-states.html
Re: "I Doubt Ronaldo And I Can Ever Be Friends" - Messi States by SolexxBarry(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Messi and Ronaldo are like our wizkid and frog voice tongue

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey ur head

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Victim Of Scam Again, Check This Out!!! / Benzema, Bale & Ronaldo Are 21st Century Worst Goalscorers / Make Money Through Sport Betting With Tips Bank Of Nigeria 1000% Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.